With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best 5 channel amp, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the 5 channel amp that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best 5 channel amp currently available.
Top 10 Best 5 Channel Amp
Reviews on 10 Top Rated 5 Channel Amp
If you are looking for the Best 5 Channel Amp, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- High-Resolution Audio is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard. High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music. Through ultra-high and low frequencies, immerse yourself in a rich and high-quality sonic experience.
- Output Coil with Magnetic Shield prevents magnetic flux from radiating from the subwoofer's coil, resulting in reduced noise and enhanced sound quality.
- Detachable sliding terminal cover offers a sleek design and easier installation.
- All terminals and connections are on one side for easier installation and a cleaner look.
- Speaker Level Input Harness is included to connect to speaker wires from factory installed receivers.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- separate variable high-pass filters on front and rear channels (50-200 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- Class D amp technology
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts x 1 at 4 ohms 75 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- dimensions: 9-13/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 6-3/4"D
- Power - 550 Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 275 Max x 4 @4-Ohms, 1100 Max x 2 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Variable Bass Boost - With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Specs - Dimensions: 17” x 10.31” x 2.25”, Weight: 12.53 lbs., Speaker Impedance: 2 to 8 Ohm, THD @ RMS Output: 0.01%, S/N Ratio: 103 dB, Frequency Response: 9 Hz to 50 kHz, Fuse Quantity: 2 40 Amp ATO Blade
- BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6-year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
- Ultra Compact MOSFET 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 85 Watts x 4 + 450 Watts x 1 (14. 4v)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz for CH 1-4 & 10Hz - 500Hz for CH 5
- Crossover Control: HPF / Full-Range / LPF | Built In 4-Way Protection Circuitry
- Remote Bass Knob/Cable and Speaker Output Adapter Harness Included
- RMS Power: 60 watts x 4 chan. + 200 watts @ 4 ohms, 80 watts x 4 chan. + 350 watts @ 2 ohms, 160 x 2 chan. + 350 watts @ 4 ohms Bridged
- Total Peak Power: 640W
- Dash Mount Remote Bass Level Control Included
- Dimensions: 4.75"W x 10.3"L x 2"H
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner’s manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS 5 Channel Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 2 Ohm: 120 Watts x 4 + 500 Watts x 1 <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm: 80 Watts x 4 + 300 Watts x 1 <1% THD+N.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc). 2 Ohm 240 Watts x 4 + 1000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 160 Watts x 4 + 600 Watts x 1. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song. 2 Ohm 480 Watts x 4 + 2000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 320 Watts x 4 + 1200 Watts x 1.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Rugged switching MOSFETs for Class D in CH5. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Optical Coupler Class “AB” +“D” Technology. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: (CH1-CH4)40Hz –4KHz /(CH5)50Hz –250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz – 4KHz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz.
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 15-35KHz. Damping Factor: >100@ 100Hz. 40 Amp x3. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9'' x 2.4' x 18.6".
- Easy-To-Install - Tight And Accurate Bass
- Package Dimensions :8.1 Cm L X26.7 Cm W X48.0 Cm H
- 2 Ohm Stereo, 4 Ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- Package Weight :6.0Lbs
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz To 32 Khz + 10 Hz To 400 Hz
- 📢 PEAK POWER: 2200 Watts
- 📢 RMS POWER: 【4 ohms: 80W x 4 chan. + 350W x 1 chan.】 【2 ohms: 125W x 4 chan. + 600 x 1 chan.】 【4 ohms bridged: 250W x 2 chan.】
- 📢 BASS REMOTE: Variable Bass Boost 0 - +18 dB @ 45 Hz. Easily adjust with the included bass remote.
- 📢 MARINE CERTIFIED: Our VAD line includes a conformally coated, marine grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application.
- 📢 FEATURES: LED indicator lighting | 3-way protection circuitry | Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink | Platinum-plated RCA level inputs | Platinum-plated screw terminals
- The Punch P1000X5 is an ultra-efficient 5-channel amplifier (2.38” x 7.76” x 15.03”) capable of running your entire system without excessive drain on your charging system and rocking 1000 watts of RMS power
- Perfect for running a front/rear system and a dedicated subwoofer (RMS Power Output: 75 Watts x 4 + 150 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm OR 125 Watts x 4 + 300 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm OR N/A + 500 Watts @ 1-Ohm)
- RCA inputs can accept both Hi and Low level audio signals without the need of a signal converter and tri-stage protection that covers thermal, over-current and short circuits
- Featuring Class A/B + Class BD (Sub) topology, on-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz, variable 12 dB/Oct Butterworth crossovers, and C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 60 Watts x 4 + 200 Watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 90 Watt x 4 + 300 Watts x 1
- 4-Way Built-in Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- LPF/HPF/Bass Boost Controls
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Input Terminals
The article ends here, detailing the best 5 channel amp. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-02-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API