With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best 6.5 component speakers, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the 6.5 component speakers that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best 6.5 component speakers currently available.
Top 10 Best 6.5 Component Speakers
Reviews on 10 Top Rated 6.5 Component Speakers
If you are looking for the Best 6.5 Component Speakers, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Noise Power: 45 W (RMS), 270 W (Peak) Each Speaker
- 4 ohm resistance
- Audio specs Stage2 Series speakers deliver the JBL signature concert sound in your car, minivan or SUV at an amazing price
- Sensitivity (2.83 V / m) 91 dB
- Frequency response 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Features: Component speaker system includes 2 woofers and 2 tweeters, 6-1/2" carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cone with specialized rubber surround, 1" silk dome tweeter with inline crossover, Handles up to 80 watts RMS (240 watts peak power), Frequency response: 70-22,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 88 dB, Woofer mounting depth: 2-5/16, and Grilles not included
- Butyl rubber surround
- Curvilinear polypropylene cone Butyl rubber surround Linear woven treated red spider
- 1" balanced metal dome CV tweeter Frequency Response: 60-18,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 2.2" Sensitivity: 93dB
- WIDESHERE creates a large "sweet spot" for all listeners, even from the smallest speakers
- Aluminum dome tweeters deliver high output, extended frequency response & natural music reproduction
- Butyl rubber surrounds provide durability & deeper mid-bass impact
- Textured ABS gasket assures a rigid linear seal to the mounting surface
- Pure copper voice coil creates a strong magnetic field with a very thin extrusion
- Plus One+ polypropylene woofer with rubber surround
- 1" edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- 5-60 watts RMS power range
- Included components: STANDARD
- Elite TX Series 6.5" Component Speaker System - Includes 2 Speakers
- Peak Power - 200 Watts (Pair) | RMS Power - 100 Watts (Pair)
- Featuring a 1" High Performance Silk Dome Tweeter | 4 Ohm Impedance
- Frequency Response Range: 50 Hz - 25,000 Hz | Sensitivity: 89 dB
- 1.25" KSV Copper Voice Coil | Powerful Ferrite Magnet
- Includes 2 Midrange Speakers, 2 Tweeters, 2 Crossover Networks, and Mounting Hardware
- Patented Plus One Polypropylene Woofers - Polypropylene cones with up to 35% more radiating cone area than other cones in the same class provide higher sensitivity, increased low frequency output and better tonal balance.
- Edge-Driven Tweeters - Edge-driven tweeters deliver wider dispersion and smoother high frequency response with increased power handling for high- and mid-frequencies.
- True 4 Ohm Architecture - True 4 ohm architecture with low impedance voice coils give the amplifier room to deliver peak power providing stronger and clearer sound with better depth and detail.
- Infinity speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Voicing of Speakers - Speakers are individually voiced to assure high quality audio versus “off-the-shelf” manufactured sound. This means that specifications as well as speaker characteristics are considered when tuning the Infinity sound.
- MIDRANGE THAT HANDLES IT ALL - A mid-range driver that can answer the call to handle the most significant part of the audible sound spectrum. A speaker that sounds great with just instrumentals and, even better with vocals.
- POWER YOU CAN COUNT ON - The PRO-X6.4BM delivers an impressive 500W Max Power with 250W RMS at 4 Ohms, enough to tackle a full range of audio.
- HIGH-QUALITY VOICE COIL - 1.5” high-temperature CCAW voice coil can handle extreme heat and maintain its structural integrity meaning long life out of your speakers.
- TAKE YOUR SYSTEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL - Get the most out of your system by upgrading to a speaker that gives you everything you're missing from your stock stereo. Discover what a true midrange speaker can do for you.
- 6.5" LOUDSPEAKER WITH BULLET - Specifically designed Bullet dust cover to protect the voice coil and provide the optimal sound each and every time.
- RMS Power: 45 Watts Peak Power: 280 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
- Cone - The Lightweight Polypropylene provides a resilient and durable lightweight material that offers best in class sound quality with the advantage of long lasting material.
- Voice Coil - The 1.5" Voice coil is able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength. This gives our speakers superior current distribution, effective heat dissipation and incredible power handling.
- Surround - Rubber has the ability to endure abuse without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing flexibility where it is most needed, without the wear and tear.
- Basket - The stamped basket offers a strong and rigid platform allowing for increased durability.
- Tweeter - A 1" Silk Dome Tweeter delivers warm treble with remarkable clarity and definition.
The article ends here, detailing the best 6.5 component speakers. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API