With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best aero helmet triathlon, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the aero helmet triathlon that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best aero helmet triathlon currently available.
Top 10 Best Aero Helmet Triathlon
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Aero Helmet Triathlon
If you are looking for the Best Aero Helmet Triathlon, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- MARKET-LEADING PROTECTION: Engineered in Giro’s category-leading helmet test lab.
- FAST: Record-breaking speed and aerodynamic efficiency.
- MIPS: Utilizes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System to redirect energy in a crash.
- VIVID SHIELD: Fully magnetic for easy on/off plus VIVID lens technology and Optics by Zeiss that increases contrast and definition while keeping colors true to life.
- VENTILATION AND COMFORT: Roc Loc Air suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the head allowing airflow to pass over the head and exhaust from the rear. Easily adjust vertical position and tension with the Roc Loc 5 fit system.
- MARKET-LEADING PERFORMANCE AND PROTECTION: Engineered in Giro’s helmet test lab
- AERODYNAMIC DESIGN: TransformAir Technology reduces drag and provides aerodynamic efficiency.
- INTEGRATED MIPS: MIPS Brain Protection System is integrated with the Roc Loc 5 Air Fit System for an added measure of protection in certain impacts plus market-leading fit and comfort.
- VIVID SHEILD: Fully magnetic for easy on/off plus VIVID lens technology and Optics by Zeiss that increases contrast and definition while keeping colors true to life.
- VENTILATION AND COMFORT: 10 Wind Tunnel vents coupled with internal channeling allow air to flow through the helmet to enhance cooling power. Easily adjust vertical position and tension with the Roc Loc 5 Air fit system.
- ONE SIZE: Fits head circumference from 21 to 23 inches (54-58 cm) - PLEASE MEASURE YOUR HEAT FOR A PERFECT FIT! PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A VERY BIG HELMET (8.5" x 12.5").
- VISOR: The magnetically fastened shield provides wraparound eye (UV) protection and it’s easy to flip up or remove with one hand when appropriate. (PLEASE NOTE: The visor can only be attached while wearing the helmet (NOT BEFORE YOU ARE PUTTING ON THE HELMET) and can only be detached while you are wearing the helmet - YOU CAN NOT TAKE THE HELMET OFF WITH THE VISOR ATTACHED TO IT). WEARING THE HELMET WITH VISOR WILL BE A TIGHT FIT AND THIS SETUP MAY NOT FIT A LARGER SIZE HEAD OR FACIAL FEATURES.
- KEEPING YOU COOL: Your aero cycling helmet is equipped with a total of 8 vents: 4 in the front and 4 in the back, offering optimal airflow and minimal wind resistance to keep you cool during a race and stay more comfortable without sweat all over the head.
- FEATHERWEIGHT: With a helmet weight of 279 gms (with shield) you'll soon forget that you've even got a helmet on your head- until you need it! This helmet is about 25% lighter and smaller ( 8.5" x 12.5") than other aero helmets.
- HARDSHELL: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside, just like nature intended. Our low friction, abrasion resistant PET outer shell is designed to slip and slide in the event of a crash; helping to minimize the risk of torsion injuries. This helmet is CSPC certified.
- MARKET-LEADING PROTECTION: Engineered in Giro’s category-leading helmet test lab
- MIPS: Utilizes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System to redirect energy in a crash
- VENTILATION: 25 wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
- COMFORT: Easily adjust vertical position and tension with the Roc Loc 5 fit system
- LIGHTWEIGHT: In-moIding construction
- FUSION IN-MOLDING POLYCARBONATE SHELL, AERO-OPTIMIZED SHAPE, & PROGRESSIVE LAYERING CONSTRUCTION - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts.
- FLOAT FIT RACE (INTEGRATED WITH MIPS) & MIPS-EQUIPPED - Custom fit at the highest performance, Seemlessly integrated with MIPS and offers three-way adjustability: height, pad width and tension. MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- X-STATIC AND XT2 PADDING & SWEAT GUIDE - Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers. Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES & PROGRESSIVE LAYERING - Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned. The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Small (52-56 cm), Medium (55-59 cm), and Large (58-62 cm) Sizes. Important: always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous; Overbrow Ventilation System with 10 vents.
- Multi position design: for optimal aerodynamics regardless of head tilt
- Forced air cooling technology: sophisticated ventilation System for optimal head climate
- Flow Straps: Aerodynamic, flutter-free and skin-friendly thanks to specially developed belt profile
- Zoom ace: finely adjustable adjustment System with handy adjustment wheel for Individual seating
- Multi shell in mold: for safe impact Absorption
- Included components: Bike helmet
- Sport type: Cycling
- The Lazer Tardiz 2 is an Aerodynamic Race Helmet: Ideal for triathlon and time trial.
- Built For Speed: Teardrop shape and dimpled tail section reduce drag so you go faster.
- Keep Cool: Airflow through the helmet and a vent so you can squirt water directly on your head.
- Versatile Aerodynamics and Ventilation: Choose the closed front cap for maximum aero performance and the vented cap for more airflow.
- Supremely Comfortable: Lazer’s unique retention system offers a customized fit without pressure points.
- Size Description: S = 50-56 cm. M = 52-58 cm. L = 59-62 cm
- [ UTOPIA : Faster than you can imagine ]
- Aerodynamics is at the forefront of Utopia’s design with ventilation also a key factor considered during its development.
- Suitable for road racing and triathlon, Utopia can be used year-round in all climates, due to its refined design to keep the rider cool, especially when riding at high speed.
- Size Description: M = 55-58 cm. L = 59-62 cm
- [ MISTRAL : Maximum aerodynamic advantage ]
- Developed in cooperation with the Australian Track Cycling Team, Mistral is aerodynamically engineered for TRIATHLON and TRACK cycling performance.
- Aero control- incredibly aerodynamic and top-performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive cx rate
- 3D Dry- the tridimensional 3D Dry padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process for exceptional comfort
- Coolmax interior- removable and washable inner padding in coolmax material
- Mit technology- guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell, base and back
- Magnetic visor- the innovative magnetic visor is patented by Kask and integrated to the helmet thanks to a five magnets' system
The article ends here, detailing the best aero helmet triathlon. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API