With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best air impact gun, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the air impact gun that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best air impact gun currently available.
Top 10 Best Air Impact Gun
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Air Impact Gun
If you are looking for the Best Air Impact Gun, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- PRO PERFORMANCE: This Air Impact Wrench tackles heavy duty assembly and disassembly applications, suspension work, and industrial equipment repair with exceptional performance and control; Delivers up to 1,350 foot-pounds of nut busting torque
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Impact wrench tool is compact and light; Weighing only 4.6 lbs, it offers the best power to weight ratio in its class and minimizes hand fatigue so you can work harder and faster
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: Titanium hammer case and steel wear plate protect the tool from the harsh environments and can withstand repeated drops; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
- SUPERIOR CONTROL: Using the four position power regulator, you can seamlessly switch between power modes and adjust torque output for each task; The one-handed forward/reverse mechanism lets you change direction with a simple button push
- DEPENDABLE OPERATION: Whether you operate an auto garage or a construction jobsite, you can rely on the 2235TiMAX Impact Wrench to perform reliably in harsh working conditions; Product is backed by a two-year warranty
- PRO PERFORMANCE: The IR 2135QXPA Air Impact Wrench tackles heavy duty assembly and disassembly applications, suspension work, and industrial equipment repair with exceptional performance and control; Delivers up to 1,100 ft/lbs of nut busting torque
- COMPACT AND QUIET: Patented Quiet Tool technology reduces sound levels without compromising best in class power performance; Weighing only 4 lbs, it’s compact and light, so it minimizes hand fatigue, allowing you to work harder and faster
- SUPERIOR CONTROL: The one-handed forward/reverse mechanism lets you change direction with a simple button push; Tool is powered by Ingersoll Rand’s finely tuned motor and twin-hammer impact mechanism
- DEPENDABLE OPERATION: Whether you operate an auto garage or a construction jobsite, you can rely on the 2135QXPA Impact Wrench to perform reliably in harsh working conditions
- Classic Choice: Lightweight And Easy To Maintain, This Impact Wrench Is A Reliable Choice For Auto Hobbyists And Professional Mechanics Alike; It Provides Dependability And Durability At Exceptional Value
- Reliable Performance: The 231C Air Impact Wrench Delivers A Maximum Torque Of 600 Foot-Pounds, And Offers Enough Power To Install And Remove Stubborn Bolts, Lug Nuts, And Other Hardy Fasteners
- Adjustable Power: Its Adjustable Power Regulator Lets You Easily Adjust Power Output Needed For Your Task At Hand; The Twin Hammer Mechanism Helps Ensure Efficient Performance With Impressive Rotational Speeds Of Up To 8,000 Rpm
- Comfort + Control: At 7.3 Inches In Length And Weighing Only 5.8 Pounds, It's Compact, Ergonomic Design Minimizes Stress On Your Wrists And Hands; The Contoured Handle Makes It Easy To Carry And Control
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- PRO PERFORMANCE: This Air Impact Wrench is ideal for the most heavy duty applications, such as truck and bus service, construction, and agricultural equipment maintenance, as well as the MRO market; Delivers up to 1,350 foot-pounds of maximum reverse torque
- COMPACT, QUIET: Patented Quiet Tool technology reduces sound levels without compromising best in class power performance; Weighs only 7.4 lbs and is compact enough to access tight working spaces
- MAX EFFICIENCY: Powerful 6-vane motor is 16% more efficient than other types of air motors, resulting in better tool performance and less money spent on compressed air
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: Steel hammer case protects the tool from harsh environments and can withstand repeated drops; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
- Pro Performance: This Heavy Duty Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tackles The Most Demanding Auto And Industrial Tasks With Exceptional Performance And Efficiency; Designed For Professional Use With Over 1475 Ft/Lbs Of Torque
- Best Reach & Control: With Its Two Handles, It’S Ideal For Jobs That Require Pinpoint Precision. The 6-Inch Anvil Allows You To Easily Reach Nuts And Bolts That Are Difficult To Access, While Maintaining A Strong Connection To The Socket
- Durable Reliability: Made Of Rugged Plastic And Metal, It’S Built To Endure The Rigors Of Job Sites And Garages; It Features A 360-Degree Swivel Inlet To Prevent Air Hose Kinks And Can Withstand Repeated Drops And Harsh Weather Conditions
- Effortless Power: The Rocking Dog’S Combination Of High Inertia And Low Bpm Means This Tool Can Deliver A Powerful Blow With Little Air, Giving You All The Power You Want Without Having To Overextend Yourself
- COMPLETE KIT: The Ingersoll Rand Edge Series 2317G Air Combo Kit comes with (1) 231G Air Impact Wrench + (1) 170G Air Ratchet Wrench + 5 PC Socket Set. Also includes a blow molded storage carry case
- IMPACT WRENCH FEATURES: The 231G Impact Wrench delivers 500 ft/lbs of max torque output and has an exclusive twin hammer impact mechanism that delivers a balanced blow. Its powerful 6-vane motor is durable and tough to complete the task at hand
- RATCHET WRENCH FEATURES: The 170G Ratchet Wrench is compact, weighs only 2.6 lbs, and rugged. It has a 3/8" drive and a TwinPawl Plus ratchet head that's been heat-treated for a longer life. Its powerful motor delivers 55 ft/lbs of torque and 170 RPM for max performance
- ERGONOMIC DESIGNS: Both wrenches have an ergonomic design that delivers exceptional torque accuracy with increased productivity and safety. The tools' contoured grip offers greater comfort while working
- Cold-forged twin hammer impact mechanism and motor deliver 2,000 ft-lbs of Nut Busting Torque, durability, and efficiency
- Steel hammer case stands up to drops and everyday abuse
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse and feather-touch trigger provides maximum control
- Ingersoll Rand’s Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool, sparing your ears without sacrificing a single ounce of power
- Pressure gauge improves productivity and prolongs product life
- A lightweight, balanced, air impact wrench that weighs just 7.8 lbs
- Standard 3/4" drive size and length for access to confined bolt locations
- FASTEST IMPACT WRENCH: This is the fastest IR impact wrench available, and is as close as you can get to the real racing tools used by NASCAR pit crews
- MAXIMUM TORQUE: This tool delivers 625 ft/lb of max reverse torque and 550 ft/lb of forward torque
- LIGHTENING SPEED POWER: The tool features 10,000 RPM to deliver pit crew power, speed, and durability for shop tasks
- DISTINCTIVE APPEARANCE: The Street Legal Thunder Gun impact wrench is similar to the IR Thunder Gun racing tool that pit crews use today
- APPLICATIONS: From changing tires to all other bolt applications, the Thunder Gun busts, blasts, and wallops the competition; It is a 1st place tool used by 1st place winners
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: This impact wrench is lightweight at under 20 pounds, but delivers up to 2000 lb-ft of extreme reverse torque that lasts for the life of the tool
- RELIABLE DURABILITY: The steel core and chemical resistant housing are made to last even in the harshest working conditions and stand up to drops
- 360° ADJUSTABLE HANDLE: The side handle rotates fully around the tool as the job demands, increasing maneuverability and user comfort
- SWIVEL HOSE CONNECTION: Keeps cords from getting tangled so you can move freely around the garage
- BIG BOLTING JOBS: The IR 2175MAX is engineered for big bolting jobs, semi, bus, and heavy equipment tires; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
- PRO PERFORMANCE: This Air Impact Wrench tackles heavy duty assembly and disassembly applications, suspension work, and industrial equipment repair with exceptional performance and control. Delivers up to 300 foot-pounds of torque in the reverse position.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: The compact Impact wrench tool measures less than 6 inches and weighs less than 2.5 lbs. It offers the best power to weight ratio in its class, minimizes hand fatigue, and allows greater access to tight spaces.
- SUPERIOR CONTROL: Features a feather touch trigger and a wider range of power regulator settings in the forward position, while always offering max power in reverse. One handed forward/reverse mechanism lets you change direction with a simple button push.
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: Titanium hammer case and steel wear plate protect the tool from the harsh environments and can withstand repeated drops. Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance.
The article ends here, detailing the best air impact gun. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-07-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API