With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best all season tires for prius, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the all season tires for prius that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best all season tires for prius currently available.
Top 10 Best All Season Tires for Prius
Reviews on 10 Top Rated All Season Tires for Prius
If you are looking for the Best All Season Tires for Prius, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Tread wear: 70,000 miles
- It is designed as a Standard Touring All-Season tire for all on-road conditions
- Made in South Korea
- Package Height: 8.4"
- The new KINERGY ST is designed as a Standard Touring All-Season tire for all on-road conditions
- Abrasion resistance tread compound-Improves abrasion resistance.
- Jointless full cover reinforced belt-Optimized strength to improve tread stability even at high speed.
- Wide 2 steel belts-Improved tread stiffness for better handling / bragging performance.
- Parallel carcass line-Stiffer sidewall and minimize sidewall deformation.
- Belt folded edge tape-Increased belt performance and stability.
- High-stiffness bead filler-Stiffer sidewall for improved steering response.
- Black Sidewall
- Introducing the next generation of touring tires, the All-New AVID Ascend GT
- Its asymmetric tread design and all-new TriBLEND compound technology deliver extraordinary handling and ride characteristics, including powerful braking on wet and snowy roads and a remarkably quiet ride
- Made in United States
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Engineered for class-leading comfort and shock absorption with Kumho’s exclusive ESCOT casing.
- Excellent fuel economy and a long tread life - the result of a dual silicone compound engineered to cool quickly. It runs colder, lasts longer, and improves fuel efficiency.
- Exceptional grip and stability in heavy rain and snow. Four deep center grooves channel water away quickly.
- Engineered for traction on ice, with tiny winter sipes creating thousands of small gripping edges.
- Multiple biting edges; offer great all-season traction is wet, dry conditions and snowy conditions
- Wide tread grooves; help evacuate water and slush from enhanced wet traction
- Optimized tread pattern; reduces road noise for a quieter ride
- Large stable shoulder blocks; for confident wet and dry handling
- 65000 miles/105000 kilometers tread life; life time warranty
- Large shoulder blocks enhance surface contact to improve both dry and wet handling
- Multiple biting edges enhance traction in snowy, wet, and dry conditions
- Wide grooves evacuate water and slush from the contact patch to improve traction
- load capacity: 1356
- Product Type: Vehicle Tire
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: South Korea
- Package Dimensions: 20.828 cms (L) x 63.5 cms (W) x 63.5 cms (H)
- All Season
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Load capacity: 1356 pounds
- Falken ZIEX ZE960 A/S All- Season Radial Tire-195/65R15 91H
- Package Dimensions: 25 L x 25H x7.91W(inches)
- Variable angle grooves aim to provide a mechanical grip for improved steering response, especially in wet weather and light snow conditions
- Reinforced shoulders enhance stability to promote high mileage, even tread wear and fuel savings
- INDUSTRY INNOVATOR
The article ends here, detailing the best all season tires for prius. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API