With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best all terrain tires for 16 inch rims, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the all terrain tires for 16 inch rims that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best all terrain tires for 16 inch rims currently available.
Top 10 Best All Terrain Tires for 16 Inch Rims
Reviews on 10 Top Rated All Terrain Tires for 16 Inch Rims
If you are looking for the Best All Terrain Tires for 16 Inch Rims, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Black Wall Sidewall
- Rim size: 16.0 inches
- Tire aspect ratio: 65.0 millimeters
- Treadlife: N/A
- Season: All Season
- Performance: Mud Terrain
- Car Type: Light Truck
- Load Range D, 8-Ply Rating, 8 P.R.
- 123 Load Index. 20% Tougher Sidewalls Featuring CoreGard Technology
- Max Load Lb 3415
- Max Psi 80
- Mountain Snowflake Certified
- Does Not Fit vehicles with manual locking hubs. Compatible with Toyota Trucks SUVs: 2001-2021 Tacoma (6-Lug only), 2002-2022 4Runner, 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser, 1999-2006 Tundra, 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia. Compatible with Lexus: 2003-2009 GX470, 2010-2021 GX460. Also compatible with 2013-2021 Ford Ranger (Requires 93.1mm to 106.1mm hubrings, not included in this listing). Tire Size is important to prevent rubbing. We recommend 265/65R17. Refer to Tire Choice section for more information.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 6x5.5" (6x139.7) Bolt Pattern. 17x9 Wheel Size. -12 Offset (4.5" Backspacing). 106.1mm Centerbore. Matte Black Color. Valve stems not included. Compatible with OEM TPMS sensors; TPMS valve stems may be needed.
- IMPORTANT: These wheels are not compatible with Toyota factory lug nuts. Requires conical/cone seat ET Lug Nuts (extended thread) for proper installation. For vehicles with 12x1.5 studs, we offer two options: B08GH3XG5N & B08GH72J46. NOTE: The "shank" on the ET style lug nuts must not exceed 0.34", and must not extend past the back surface of these wheels, otherwise the wheel will not be properly secured to your vehicle.
- [NO SPACERS REQUIRED] These 17x9 rims provide aggressive wheel offset, giving up to 2 inches more inner clearance depending on what OEM Toyota Wheels you have. Rocktrix Wheels will help you conquer the rough terrain and toughest trails.
- Fits 30 inch tires. Refer to Tire Guide in Description. Note: Fender modification, leveling kit, or lift kit may be required for larger tire sizes to be compatible with. These Tacoma wheels feature a Matte Black finish with a durable clear coat that can endure the toughest weather conditions.
- The high-void tread design is engineered to provide aggressive biting edges while promoting self cleaning
- Staggered, off-centre tread blocks provide increased traction while enhancing on-the-road performance
- Made in Taiwan
- Package Height: 11. 3"
- Made in Japan
- Package Height: 11.26"
- Package Length: 32.83"
- Package Width: 32.83"
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Core Gard Technology: Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Split & Bruise Resistant Sidewall Rubber, Derived From Goodrich'S Race Proven Baja T/Akr2 Tire. Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber: Increased Rubber Thickness, Extending Down The Sidewall To Protect More Of The Critical Sidewall Failure Zone. Advanced Deflection Design: Computer Predicted Object Path Design Deflects Protruding Objects From Snagging & Splitting The Sidewall
- Specially Formulated Tread Rubber: Optimally Blended To Reduce Chip And Tear For Superior Gravel Road Endurance. Advanced Tire Footprint Shape: Results In More Evenly Distributed Stress, For Longer More Uniform Wear. Interlocking Tread Design: Provide Increased Tread Block Stability, For More Even Wear Over The Long Haul Stone Ejectors: Rejects Stone Retention & Provides Extra Tread Cleanout Protection Against Stone Drilling
- Upper Sidewall Traction Bars: Protruding Sidewall Rubber Blocks That Provide Increased Mud, Snow & Rock Traction, Especially In Aired-Down Driving Situations. Mud-Phobic Bars: Raised Bars In The Shoulder Tread Area That Helps To Release Compacted Mud For Enhanced Traction In Muddy And Soft Soil Conditions
- Serrated Shoulder Design: Staggered Shoulder Blocks That Provide Greater Maneuverability In Soft Soil And Deep Snow Conditions. Locking 3-D Sips: 3-D Active Snipe Technology, That Provides More Biting Edges For Significantly Increased Snow Traction. 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (Rma) Severe Snow Traction Requirements
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- Treadwear Warranty: 50,000 miles
- Tire Type: SUV/Light Truck All-Terrain
- Sidewall: Black Letters
- Load Range: SL (Standard Load)
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Load Capacity: 2680
The article ends here, detailing the best all terrain tires for 16 inch rims. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API