With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best all terrain truck tire, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the all terrain truck tire that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best all terrain truck tire currently available.
Top 10 Best All Terrain Truck Tire
Reviews on 10 Top Rated All Terrain Truck Tire
If you are looking for the Best All Terrain Truck Tire, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- High quality all season tire
- Versatile tire for any road and weather condition
- Radial car tire for Light Trucks, SUVs, and Crossovers; BFGoodrich's toughest All-Terrain tire
- CoreGard Technology provides split and bruise resistant sidewall rubber, increased rubber thickness and a design that deflects protruding objects from snagging and splitting the sidewall
- Serrated shoulder design provides increased mud, snow, and rock traction, especially for off-road conditions that require lowered tire pressure
- 3-D sipes maxmize traction and handling on and off-road by stabilizing the tread blocks and providing biting edges for severe snow rating
- 50,000 miles manufacturer's treadwear limited warranty; 6 years standard limited warranty; LT285/70R17/C 116/113Q
- Tire Only - Rim Not Included
- Tire Size: 265/75R16
- Load Range: ( Ply)
- Max Load: 2755 lbs per tire (single)
- Tread Depth: 12.6/32nds
- Black Sidewall
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Model No: 217670
- item package weight: 47.5 pounds
- Offset Tread Blocks Adds biting edges for superior all-weather traction on both on and off-road environments
- Variable Depth Sipping Designed to provide performance consistency throughout the life of the tire
- Angled Tread Notches Provides increased void and surface area for superior mud and winter traction
- Staggered Stepdown Groove Provides tread rigidity, enhancing stability and handling while protecting the groove from stone drilling
- Alternating Open Shoulder Provides a biting grip for superior traction on all types of terrain
- on/off road all terrain tire that delivers an aggressive look for trucks and suvs
- made in brazil
- "package height: 31.92"
- "package length: 31.92"
- Fit type: Universal
- Load capacity: 2535 pounds
- Tire Size: LT245/75R17
- Load Range: E / Ply Rating: 10
- Outline White Lettering
- LT245/75R17 All Season tire
- Advertised price is for a single Tire only. Wheel not included.
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- 50,000 Mile Treadwear Protection
- Sidewall: Black Letters
- Load Range: E (10 ply)
- Engineered full depth Sipes and Grooves.
- Unilateral center rib ensures stability and a secure ride experience on and off the highway.
- 3-Peak Mountain & Snowflake
- Tire Only - Rim Not Included
- Tire Size: LT275/65R18
- Load Range: E (10 Ply)
- Max Load: 3417 lbs per tire (single), 3086 lbs per tire (dual)
- Tread Depth: 16.13/32nds
The article ends here, detailing the best all terrain truck tire. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API