With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best brake fluid for racing, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the brake fluid for racing that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best brake fluid for racing currently available.
Top 10 Best Brake Fluid for Racing
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Brake Fluid for Racing
If you are looking for the Best Brake Fluid for Racing, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- An exclusive European formula with an exceptionally high boiling point and superior anti-vapor lock characteristics
- Superior braking during arduous conditions like racing and rallying
- Typical wet boiling point is 270deg. C
- Typical dry boiling point is 310deg. C
- Exceeds DOT3 and DOT4 specifications
- 2 Pack
- Dry boiling point 594 degrees F
- Motul 600 brake fluid is 100 percent synthetic and has an extremely high boiling poin
- Helping to prevent vapor lock and brake fade during hard use
- This brake fluid exceeds both DOT 3 and DOT 4 specifications
- For hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
- Non silicone synthetic fluid
- Extreme thermal resistance and stability
- Very high boiling point (325 degree centigrade / 617 degree Fahrenheit)
- Better aerodynamic performance
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Minimum 570° F. dry boiling point
- Wet Boiling Point - Wet 284°F
- Low viscosity allows easy bleeding of your brake system, eliminating aeration of the brake fluid caused by foaming due to excessive pumping of the pedal
- Convenient 12 ounce containers hermetically sealed to guarantee against unwanted absorption of moisture which can drastically lower the fluids boiling point
- 6 pack, 12 oz bottles
- Minimal decrease of boiling point due to excellent water locking properties
- Non-foaming when filling and bleeding the brake system
- Excellent corrosion protection due to selected additives
- High safety tolerance against steam bubbles
- Makes brake fluid changing intervals of up to 3 years possible
- Part number: 290-0632
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Included components: auto part
- Oem equivalent part number: 290-0632
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual.
- Non-silicone based, long life and 100% synthetic, DOT 5.1 BRAKE FLUID conforms to the highest standards in brake fluid performance.
- DOT 5.1 is specially designed for Anti-Locking Brake Systems (ABS).
- With a high dry boiling point of 270C and a high wet boiling point of 185C, DOT 5.1 delivers the best brake performance.
- 100% synthetic, polyglycol-based. Specially designed for anti-locking brake system (ABS).
- Compatible with All types of hydraulic actuated brakes and clutch systems (not to be used with silicon and mineral-based brake fluids).
- PACK OF 4
- DOT 4
- RACING BRAKE FLUID
The article ends here, detailing the best brake fluid for racing. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API