With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best brake line flaring tool, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the brake line flaring tool that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best brake line flaring tool currently available.
Top 10 Best Brake Line Flaring Tool
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Brake Line Flaring Tool
If you are looking for the Best Brake Line Flaring Tool, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- 🚖VARIOUS APPLICATIONS - Thorstone double flaring tool set is designed to create 45-degree double or single flares in copper, aluminum, magnesium, soft steel brake lines and brass tubing (Not applicable with hard material like steel, iron......).
- 🚖PACKAGE CONTENTS - 1 flaring cone, 1 flaring bar (flaring yoke), 1 tube cutter, 5 adapters and 1 blow-molded case for easy transportation and storage, meets all your needs.
- 🚖PREMIUM MATERIAL - The flaring bar and forged yoke is constructed from premium heat treated steel for strength and durability. The chrome swivel is made of alloy steel to reduce friction.
- 🚖ALL IN ONE SET - 5 sizes of adapters (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2”) and a cutter for 1/8"-5/8" pipe make the flaring tool versatile. It can be used on brake line, air conditioning brass line, HAVC and so on.
- 🚖100% SALE SUPPORT -We back up all products for life, 24*7 fast response customer service free all your concerns. Sincerely thanks for your support to Thorstone!
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- Creates single or double flares on 3/16" / 4.75mm and 1/4" tubing.
- Low Profile Design Allows Tubing to be Flared in Tight Spaces.
- The vise assembly holds tubing centered securely without marring.
- Depth stop ensures proper tubing length.
- Get the job done in half the time: this compact and portable Double Flaring Tool lets you easily create high quality 45-degree SAE double flares on 3/16 in. tubing such as brake lines
- Works flawlessly with 3/16 in. steel, nickel, and copper tubing
- Compact design lets you create perfect double flares both off vehicle and on vehicle, even in tight spots
- Detachable die lets you also use with a bench vise
- All-in-one tool. All you need is a 10 mm and a 17 mm wrench to work with the tool
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
- 【Multifunction】This flaring tool creates 45-degree double or single flares. It can be applied to copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and other soft steel lines. Ideal for brake line, HAVC, air conditioning brass line and so on
- 【Durable Material】Yoke made of heat-treated steel material for maximum strength and longevity. Swivel made of chrome-plated alloy steel to reduce friction
- 【Applications】Double flaring tool kit suitable for: 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8" (5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16mm) single or double flares; Tubing cutter has a 1/8” to 1-1/8” inches (3-30 mm) capacity with inner / outer reamer
- 【Tubing Cutter Included】Pipe cutter has 2 rollers and fold-away slide lock reamer deburring blade; used to cut steel, aluminum, and copper tubing; cutting wheel life and adjustment amount for each turn depends on material hardness
- 【Easy Storage and Portable】Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and handle for easy transportation, safe storage and quick organization
- 【Size】Replacement Steel Adapter for Double & Single Flaring Tool Kit 7 Pc.(3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 5/8 inch)
- 【Premium Material】The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, Durable.
- 【Versatile】This Replacement head used in various types of flaring tools.
- 100% GUARANTEE: All FAUCIWAP products have a lifetime warranty, Every time you buy, you will enjoy the fast and convenient FBA service. Contact us if you notice any questions about product. We'll try our best to solve your concern as soon as possible
- Double flaring copper aluminum soft steel brake line tubing tool kit including 1 flaring cone,1 flaring yoke and 5 adapters; Wide range of sizes - 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2 inch (4.8, 6.4, 7.9, 9.5, and 12.7 mm).
- Swivel is constructed out of alloy steel and chrome plated to assist in reducing friction.
- Heavy duty yoke is forged from heat treated steel to ensure durability and strength.
- Designed to use when flaring double or single flare in copper,aluminum,magnesium,and brass tubing as well as soft steel brake line tubing.
- Blow molded hard plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized,provides a convenient handle for easy transportation and portability,provide instruction for easy use.
- [VERSATILE] - Easily form 45-degreee double, single, and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing
- [DIAMETER] - Use with 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" diameter lines, which means it will handle your toughest jobs, from brake lines to transmission cooler lines.
- [VISE-MOUNTED] - Mount in your vise to help you easily form 45 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
- [T-HANDLE SCREW CLAMP] - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming.
- [EASY TO USE] - With the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time.
- Nickel-copper alloy is very flexible making for super easy bending & flaring for installation - You can hand bend our brake lines with no bending tools needed
- Rust and corrosion proofing technology - Our Copper Nickel Alloy lines are the longest lasting line and are much better than standard steel tubing. Copper Nickel lines are ideal for vehicles experiencing harsh weather and environmental conditions
- Meets all SAE and ISO specifications - Our tubing is the best quality tubing on the market
- We take pride in producing the best fuel, transmission and brake lines in the industry. Our Limited Lifetime warranty protects all of our products against defects for its entirety as long as it is installed correctly
- Complete Brake Line Replacement Tubing Kit Assortment - Includes 16 Fittings: 2 x 3/16” (7/16-24) Inverted Tube Nut, 10 x 3/16” (3/8-24) Inverted Tube Nut, 2 x 3/16” (1/2-20) Inverted Tube Nut, 2 x 3/16” (9/16-18) Inverted Tube Nut
The article ends here, detailing the best brake line flaring tool. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API