With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best car audio subwoofers, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the car audio subwoofers that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best car audio subwoofers currently available.
Top 10 Best Car Audio Subwoofers
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Car Audio Subwoofers
If you are looking for the Best Car Audio Subwoofers, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Ideal solutions for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle
- Ruggedly constructed using 5/8" MDF and aviation grade black carpet
- 1300 W Max Power (350 W Nominal) Pre-loaded 12" Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) Composite Cone Construction Subwoofer
- Built-in 300 W Max (150 W RMS) Class D amplifier
- Ported enclosure design for powerful, deep and accurate bass response
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB, 20Hz to 130Hz)
- Box ultra-thin design: the effective saving of interior space, the appearance of the box with high-grade blanket fabric design, reduce resonance.
- The use of high-quality MDF board to ensure pure sound quality.
- The high power tube, has a short circuit reverse protection for the box.
- The star protective cover: the use of ABS plastic, play a collision protection role.
- Unique paper cone design, so that the bass is more robust, more stable performance. Any concerns or questions about this product, please contact us.
- Rockville RV8.2A Single 8" Bass Enclosure System With matching Mono Block Amplifier
- 800 Watts Peak Power / 250 Watts RMS CEA-2031 Rating
- Dual 8" Bass Enclosure System with matching Mono Block Amplifier
- Quasi Transmission Line Cabinet Design. Fully adjustable low pass crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Bonded, Stapled and Braced 3/5" MDF Cabinet
- RBlaupunkt GTHS81 8” Amplified Subwoofer 320 WattsCA Low Level Input: 0.15V. High Level Input: 1V
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12dB
- Phase Selector Switch: 0 to 180 Degrees
- Signal to Noise ratio: 91dB. Frequency Response: 20Hz-150Hz
- Dimensions: 13 x 9.45 x 2.87 Inches
- 2 Year Warranty
- SW10P is a universal all-in-one self-contained 10 inch subwoofer enclosure with built-in 600W amplifier and 10 inch passive radiator. Built-in Amplifier: Peak Power 600 Watts / RMS 300 Watts with PWM MOSFET power supply.
- Passive Radiator: A 10” drive unit that has its motor structure (magnet) removed, becomes a passive diaphragm. As a result, there is no chuffing that you would generally get with a ported box, thus enriching and improving bass performance significantly. 8 Gauge Complete Wiring Kits RIK8 Included
- Features 1.75" high temperature aluminum voice coil. Non-pressed Paper cone with high density NBR rubber surround.
- Blue Power/Red Protection LED Indicator. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 30Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 6dB @ 50Hz. Subwoofer level remote control included.
- Compact Dimensions: 13”x11.8”x11.8” (W*D*H) If you are short on space, this is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles.
- ADD BASS: Add some bass to your car with the MTX 2 x 12 subwoofer Party Pack; The enclosure designs delivers bass that exceeds expectation; Each subwoofer can handle 200-watts RMS power (400-watts RMS for entire enclosure)
- HIGH QUAILITY: Enclosure is constructed with extra strength 5/8 inch medium density fiberboard to ensure the enclosure contains low frequency sound waves generated by subwoofer without problem
- MONO BLOCK AMPLIFIER: Includes a 250-watt mono block amplifier that easily connects to any source, including factory radios; Designed for use with TNE212D enclosure
- AMPLIFIER INSTALLATION KIT & CONVERTER: Features a 20 foot 8 gauge red power cable, competition high quality fuse holder, 3 feet of 8 gauge black ground cable, 16 feet of 18 gauge blue turn on wire, a 20 foot high performance RCA interconnect, 30 feet of speaker wire, 20, 4 inch wire ties, 3, rubber grommets, a Number 10 ring terminal, a 5/16 inch ring terminal, and a 1/4 inch ring terminal; Converter: Hi/Low Impedance Adapter, RCA Input Sensitivity Adjustment Control
- SPECIFICATIONS: Subwoofer enclosure: Max power: 1200 watt; RMS power: 600 watt; Single 4 ohm voice coils per sub (pre wired down to 2 ohm load); Frequency response : 37 150Hz; Dimensions (HxWxD) : 13.875 x 29.625 x 13.875 inches
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: A built-in 1200 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- PULSE WIDTH MODULATED: This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS FILTER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BAB10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- DIMENSIONS: 14 inches in Depth, 12. 3 inches in Width and 3. 3 inches in Height. If you are short on space, this is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles
- 8" 4 ohm Stage Series Subwoofer Power Handling: Peak: 800 watts / RMS: 200 watts
- Polypropylene cone / Rubber surround / Competitively tuned
- Regular prong-style terminals 1.5" Voice coil
- Top-mount depth: 3-3/4" / Cutout diameter: 7-1/16"
- Frequency Response: 38 - 200Hz / Sensitivity: 88dB
The article ends here, detailing the best car audio subwoofers. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-08-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API