With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best car sub woofer, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the car sub woofer that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best car sub woofer currently available.
Top 10 Best Car Sub Woofer
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Car Sub Woofer
If you are looking for the Best Car Sub Woofer, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- 400 WATT POWER: This high powered audio projection carpeted subwoofer tube enclosure system has a maximum power output handling of 400 watts so you can play your favorite tracks as loud as you want and with style
- RUBBER EDGE SUSPENSION: The high-performance car woofer speaker has a specially treated black rubber edge suspension that completes your woofer enclosure system. Total size measures 11.5” diameter x 19.5” length
- 2” ALUMINUM VOICE COIL: This car speaker has 2” aluminum voice coil with 4-ohm impedance rating that compensates the undersized wire found in most cars. Ultimately reduces distortion so you can enjoy a crisp & clear sound
- BLUE POLYPROPYLENE CONE: Pyle follows the standard size for most car stereo systems & created this 8" high power 4-ohm subwoofer w/ blue polypropylene cone perfect for new speaker construction, replacing worn or blown speakers
- 30Hz - 700kHz FREQUENCY: The 2” aluminum voice coil provides the punch, while the bass reflex vent adds even more sub-bass, ultimately achieving a frequency response of 30 Hz to 700 Hz. It is also super easy to install to your vehicle's sound system
- One 8'' High Power 4 Ohm Subwoofer - High Quality Carpeted Construction
- Blue Polypropylene Cone - 400 Watts Max Power Handling
- powered polypropylene subwoofer with built-in amplifier that matches the woofer performance at 150W RMS or 450W Peak.
- 12" (305mm) woofer
- 35 - 120Hz frequency response
- Slipstream port eliminates port noise and provides distortion-free bass at high output levels
- Polypropylene Woofer Cone
- Included components: One SUBBP12AM powered Subwoofer/enclosure, owner's manual and remote control
- Space Saver - The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles. With a slim design, there are a few installation options. Embrace the Bass.
- Built-in Amplifier - A built-in 800 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- Pulse Width Modulated - This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input - Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB8 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low Level Input - Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BAB8 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable Bass Boost - Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A.
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 4 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- 10-Inch Dual 4 ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 800 Watts | RMS Power: 500 Watts
- Shallow Mount Design - Mounting Depth: 4.41"
- High Performance Pressed Paper Cone Stitched to Premium Foam Surround
- Sensitivity: 85.1 dB | Fs: 41.9 Hz
- Cone - Made from Polypropylene, The CXX8 8 Inch Car Subwoofer Provides a Resilient and Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound with The Advantage of a Long-Lasting Subwoofer
- Surround - Rubber has the ability to endure much punishment without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing constant abuse where it is most needed, without the wear and tear
- Stamped Basket - A stamped basket can absorb and transfer much of the energy produced by the speaker. It has good corrosion resistance, good mechanical property, high thermal and electrical conductivity and retains strength at high temperatures.
- Voice Coil - Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. Making our voice coils with this material gives our speakers the advantage of longer pay times with lower weights
- Specs - Resonant Frequency: 49 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m): 83 Db, Dimensions: 8. 25” x 8. 25” x 4. 3”
- - BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 3-year platinum online dealer so long as the purchase is made through . We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
- 6.5-inch Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 400 Watts | RMS Power: 200 Watts
- 2" Copper Voice Coil, Sensitivity (Spl): 82.8 dB
- Great Low End Frequency Response | Fs: 64 Hz
- Small & Compact Subwoofer, Hard Hitting Bass
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: A built-in 1200 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- PULSE WIDTH MODULATED: This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS FILTER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BAB10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- DIMENSIONS: 14 inches in Depth, 12. 3 inches in Width and 3. 3 inches in Height. If you are short on space, this is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Features of RG212CA v2: Rockville RG212CA v2 Dual 12" Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure, Complete all in one system includes built in amplifier, top quality enclosure, and dual 12” subs, Vinyl finished enclosure with side vents tuned to 40Hz, Enclosure is built with ¾” MDF and is ribbed and braced, 2000 Watts Peak power output, 500 Watts RMS, 12“ Super-Slim Subwoofer, Ultra-Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement, 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap, Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket
- High Density Laminated Rubber Surround, High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure, Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure, 2” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil, 8 mm Washer & Yoke Plates, 13.6 mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max, 40 oz. Magnet, Slim Vented MDF Enclosure Design, Impedance: 4-ohms, Frequency response: 30Hz-500Hz, SPL @ 1w/1m: 89dB, Dimensions: 29.52" Length x 15" Height 4.37" Top Depth x 6.65" Bottom depth, Unit Weight: 40.12 Lbs
- Amp Features: Built-in 500 Watts RMS / 2000 Watt Mono Block Amplifier, 2 Ohm stable amplifier, Class D amplifier, Extruded aluminum heatsink stays cool even at high volumes, 200mV – 5V Variable Input Level
- 12dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-200Hz, Low Level RCA Inputs, Remote level attenuation: 0 to -32.2 dB, 3.7 second turn on delay, High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense, RJ11 Jack for Dash Mounted Bass Remote
The article ends here, detailing the best car sub woofer. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API