With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best coil spring compressor, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the coil spring compressor that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best coil spring compressor currently available.
Top 10 Best Coil Spring Compressor
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Coil Spring Compressor
If you are looking for the Best Coil Spring Compressor, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- EASILY INSTALL COIL SPRINGS: Use the ABN | Coil Compressor Tool to help you install coil springs and coil spring spacers; This car spring compressor tool compresses conventional coil springs for replacement or removal from suspension
- FITS YOUR RIDE: Safely compress “loose” coil springs (no shock in the middle of the spring) and the main coils between the upper/lower control arms on most vehicles and light trucks with an arm coil spring front suspension (If it has coil springs, this coil spring tool will work); Not intended for McPherson strut springs or shocks; We do not recommend using on coil springs with special coatings, as it may damage the coating and cause the spring to fail
- EASY TO USE: Instructions not included; Insert this coil springs compressor through the center of the coil spring, engage the hooks with screw shaft centered so both hooks grip a coil towards top of spring, insert fork through lowest coil possible and make sure fork straddles the screw shaft and sits evenly on coil, ensure that the compressor washers are sitting in recessed area of fork, compress spring by slowly tightening screw shaft clockwise while ensuring hooks do not rotate on springs
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from heavy-duty metal with a black-oxide finish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion; Between uses, we recommend cleaning and applying anti-seize compound lubrication to the screw shaft threads of this automotive spring compressor to prolong the life of the center screw; Not intended for use with impacts tools (damage to threads may occur)
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 13” x 2.5” x 7.8” inch (33cm x 6.4cm x 19.8cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and built-in handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- Safely and easily compresses coil springs accessible from the center of the coil
- 2-Inch rod with 8 1/4 - 14-Inch jaw opening range
- Tempered chrome moly steel jaws
- IDEAL FOR MOST VEHICLES: This heavy-duty spring compressor tool by Orion Motor Tech repairs bent and damaged parts and performs the necessary suspension maintenance (recommended every 50-80,000 miles) on the MacPherson struts and springs found in most small and medium-sized cars
- SAFE & STABLE GRIP: The wide end pieces lock of the strut compressor on to your coil springs quickly and easily and keep a secure hold as you work, with locking pins offering additional security and precision
- EXTRA WIDE RANGE: Working with your manual or power tool's 1/2-inch square drive or 13/16-inch hex sockets, our Acme rods and end pieces of the strut spring compressor kit offer a 10.6 inch range, wider than the competition to work with more vehicles
- BUILT TO LAST: Our pair of heavy-duty strut spring compressors boasts high durability and corrosion resistance under even punishing use thanks to their heat-treated carbon steel construction, black oxide finish along the threaded rods, and galvanized end pieces
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: Orion Motor Tech backs these spring compressors with a generous 1-year warranty as well as our usual friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll enjoy their use for years to come!
- Fitment: universal for small,medium and most thick coil spring, not fit very thick wire(OD>5/8inch), as full sized truck or heavy duty owner, you'd better check this OD
- Nice Safety Feature:little pins that keep the compressor from flying off the coil spring. Locks it onto the spring so it can't come off until you pull it back
- Tightening End:as well as a half inch square drive(1/2" ratchet hole) you can use a 7/8 inch socket. no instruction included
- Strong:constructed of nice quality materials(updated)-impact gun is not recommended due to safety but can be used if needed
- Package: the included case is great for storage and keeping them clean, free from dust and cobwebs
- HEAVY DUTY LOCKING: Our compressor tool set features built-in detent latches to help lock coil in place; The accompanying safety gauge in the coil spring compressor tool helps to test that this tool is right for your car and coil
- EASY REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION: Our spring compressor automotive tools quickly and easily compress most MacPherson strut springs and coil springs
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The coil tool and strut compressor features forged construction for heavy duty automotive durability; The automotive coil spring compressor is designed from top-quality steel and will enable stability and longevity
- STABLE COMPRESSION: The strut spring compressor and coil spring compressor compresses up to 5/8 inches (.625 mm) coil diameter and features broad spring contact for stable compression
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: This heavy duty spring and coil spring compressor tool comes with a bold red carrying case; The coil spring compressor heavy duty kit case features sliding locks on the case
- Remove and replace the coil springs on the wishbone without dismantling the axle.
- Suitable for use on multi-link independent suspensions.
- Telescopic range 120mm-325mm. Includes 2 Plates sizes 90/150mm and 2 Plates size 70/130mm.
- DO NOT USE THE IMPACT DRIVER!
- Storage case included.
- SPECIALTY TOOL: Coil Spring Compressor removes and installs straight or curved springs made of wire up to 3/4 inch diameter
- SAFE: Designed for the safe and efficient removal and installation of most automotive coil spring suspensions
- TOUGH: Made to last with Chrome Vanadium Steel arms, precision built to meet or exceed ANSI standards for a lifetime of use
- COMES IN: Heavy duty blow molded case to keep kit protected and organized
- EASY TO READ: Includes detailed instruction with usage photos
- Tool set for removal and installation the automotive coil spring
- Works on straight or curved coil springs
- Adjustable safeguard brace prevents accidental release of spring under load and enables the removal parts of the tool to always operate in parallel.
- Rugged frame reduces flexing, bending, and warping even under high tension, each pair of the spring compressor tool can withstand a load of up to 2645lbs(1200 kg).
- Ideal solution for a variety of vehicles, including trucks and large sedans. Avoid strut compressors with flimsy hooks creating slippage and other safety problems.
- This heavy-duty spring compressor tool has a wide jaw capacity of 2.7-10.6 inches (70-270 mm) and an adjustable holder suitable for 8.6-12.2 inches (220-310 mm) diameters coil.
- The screw compressor can hold the spring tightly by rotating the easy to use hexagonal nut. Use 19 mm hex socket or wrench. Always grease threads before use to avoid stripping.
- For use on most automotive and light truck applications
- Chrome moly steel jaws
- Replacement part availability
- CONVENIENT: Simple design makes this tool quick and easy to place and remove
- Designed to compresses the coil spring 300mm
- Allows for repairs on bent struts strut tubes and damaged pieces
- Includes forged construction acme threaded rod and built-in safe lock
- Professional use only. Do not use impact driver. Push safety lock in the lock position on hooks with even pressure on both sides.
- Storage Case for Storage, you may receive red or blue case
The article ends here, detailing the best coil spring compressor. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API