With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best double flare tool, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the double flare tool that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best double flare tool currently available.
Top 10 Best Double Flare Tool
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Double Flare Tool
If you are looking for the Best Double Flare Tool, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- 🚖VARIOUS APPLICATIONS - Thorstone double flaring tool set is designed to create 45-degree double or single flares in copper, aluminum, magnesium, soft steel brake lines and brass tubing (Not applicable with hard material like steel, iron......).
- 🚖PACKAGE CONTENTS - 1 flaring cone, 1 flaring bar (flaring yoke), 1 tube cutter, 5 adapters and 1 blow-molded case for easy transportation and storage, meets all your needs.
- 🚖PREMIUM MATERIAL - The flaring bar and forged yoke is constructed from premium heat treated steel for strength and durability. The chrome swivel is made of alloy steel to reduce friction.
- 🚖ALL IN ONE SET - 5 sizes of adapters (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2”) and a cutter for 1/8"-5/8" pipe make the flaring tool versatile. It can be used on brake line, air conditioning brass line, HAVC and so on.
- 🚖100% SALE SUPPORT -We back up all products for life, 24*7 fast response customer service free all your concerns. Sincerely thanks for your support to Thorstone!
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
- Creates single or double flares on 3/16" / 4.75mm and 1/4" tubing.
- Low Profile Design Allows Tubing to be Flared in Tight Spaces.
- The vise assembly holds tubing centered securely without marring.
- Depth stop ensures proper tubing length.
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- Get the job done in half the time: this compact and portable Double Flaring Tool lets you easily create high quality 45-degree SAE double flares on 3/16 in. tubing such as brake lines
- Works flawlessly with 3/16 in. steel, nickel, and copper tubing
- Compact design lets you create perfect double flares both off vehicle and on vehicle, even in tight spots
- Detachable die lets you also use with a bench vise
- All-in-one tool. All you need is a 10 mm and a 17 mm wrench to work with the tool
- The kit includes 7 PCS flaring adapters.
- Flaring tool adapters apply to 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8" O.D.tubing.
- Heavy duty steel material.
- Designed to use when flaring double flare in copper, aluminum, magnesium,and brass tubing as well as soft steel brake line tubing.
- Multiple size options,meets almost all your flare needs.
- [Get a Leakproof Connection]: When building car brake lines, the ABN Professional Brake Flaring Tool Kit adds a flare (makes tubing wider) to brake line end for a leak-free connection without hours of hand cramping or twisting exercises
- [Fits Your Application]: 45-degree set creates single, bubble, and double flares on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal (copper, aluminum) brake lines, transmission cooler lines, and fuel lines; For 3/16-inch (4.75mm), 1/4-inch (6.35mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), and 3/8-inch tubing
- [Use Your Vise]: Use on a bench-mounted vise in your workshop or on a hitch-mounted vise in the field (not intended for use under car); 6-inch (15.2 cm) T-handle screw clamp holds die and tube in place so you can create flares quickly and easily
- [Durability You Need]: Deburred square pipe end with outer edge chamfered approximately 0.25 x 45 degrees; Each die block is 1.7 inches (4.3 cm) long; Approximate 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) actual clamping surface [we recommend only placing bends in the last 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of tube after flared]
- [Package Contents]: Brake line flare kit includes (1) brake line flare tool with T-handle and 11-inch lever with 5-inch texturized rubber sleeve (27.9x12.7 cm), (4) end dies, (1) instruction manual, and (1) 14.1 x 6.1 x 3.5 inch (35.8x15.5x8.9 cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case
- Complete kit: the flaring kit is all that is included, complete with dual flaring capabilities, allowing the mechanic to focus on the job rather than looking for parts.
- Extensive torch adapter: double flaring toolset features 7 adapter sizes 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2" and 5/8" to help artisan complete the entire range of brake line flaring tool projects.
- Precision and durability: this twin torch kit is made of the strongest steel material and chrome-plated for easy handling and precision.
- Double flaring tool: this multi-purpose flaring tool has double flaring function, providing users with a wide range of applications and versatility.
- Self-centering yoke: the brake line reamer tool consists of two rods covering seven diameters, with self-centering, slideable forged steel yoke to help form a professional and high quality yoke.
- Size: 3/16" 1/4" 5/16" 3/8" 7/16" 1/2" 5/8" OD adapters.
- Excellent Quality: It is made of steel and has a long service life.
- Multiple Connections: Provides 7 sizes to meet your various connection needs.
- Quick Installations: Simple connection, save your working time.
- Wild Applications: It is suitable for connection in various brake circuits, saving replacement time.
- Double flaring copper aluminum soft steel brake line tubing tool kit including 1 flaring cone,1 flaring yoke and 5 adapters; Wide range of sizes - 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2 inch (4.8, 6.4, 7.9, 9.5, and 12.7 mm).
- Swivel is constructed out of alloy steel and chrome plated to assist in reducing friction.
- Heavy duty yoke is forged from heat treated steel to ensure durability and strength.
- Designed to use when flaring double or single flare in copper,aluminum,magnesium,and brass tubing as well as soft steel brake line tubing.
- Blow molded hard plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized,provides a convenient handle for easy transportation and portability,provide instruction for easy use.
The article ends here, detailing the best double flare tool. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API