With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best double flare tool, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the double flare tool that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best double flare tool currently available.
Top 10 Best Double Flare Tool
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Double Flare Tool
If you are looking for the Best Double Flare Tool, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Creates single or double flares on 3/16" / 4.75mm and 1/4" tubing.
- Low Profile Design Allows Tubing to be Flared in Tight Spaces.
- The vise assembly holds tubing centered securely without marring.
- Depth stop ensures proper tubing length.
- INCLUDES: This Double Flaring Tool Kit includes one 1/4-inch adapter, a 5/16-inch adapter, and a 1/2-inch adapter and two adapters in each of the following sizes: 3/16-inch and 3/8-inch. These adapter sizes also cover sizes 4.8-12.7mm. Our Double Flaring Tool kit also includes a mini tubing cutter with a 1/8- 5/8-inch capacity and a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit. *Additional adapters available in ARES 18020 - Double Flaring Tool Adapter Set.*
- QUALITY: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is constructed of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction. "
- APPLICATIONS: This versatile Double Flaring Tool kit can be used when flaring a double or a single flare in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES double flaring tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. "
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- [VERSATILE] - Easily form 45-degreee double, single, and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing
- [DIAMETER] - Use with 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" diameter lines, which means it will handle your toughest jobs, from brake lines to transmission cooler lines.
- [VISE-MOUNTED] - Mount in your vise to help you easily form 45 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
- [T-HANDLE SCREW CLAMP] - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming.
- [EASY TO USE] - With the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time.
- MAKE DOUBLE & BUBBLE FLARES: The ABN Double Flare Kit & Bubble Flaring Tool create flares for bending brake and fuel pipes, lines, braking pipe repairs, water, gas, refrigeration, and more; Fixed head and angles make clean, precise flares; Yoke type compressor with T-bar handle for firm grip; Cone for accurate alignment; For 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2”, 4mm, 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm steel, aluminum, and copper tubing; Adapters included
- QUICK & PRECISE CUTS: Use the included small pipe cutter to cut 1/8-inch to 5/8-inch (3-16mm) steel, aluminum, and copper tubing; Pull back the blade and revolve the pipe while compressing; 2 rollers prevent skipping and jumping for most consistent tracking; Cutting wheel life and adjustment amount for each turn of tool is directly proportionate to the hardness of material being cut
- BUILT TO LAST: Swivel constructed from chrome-plated alloy steel to reduce friction; Yoke forged from heat-treated steel for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 11.9” x 2.8” x 9.2” inch (30.2cm x 7.1cm x 23.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Includes double flaring and bubble flaring instructions for use
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes hardened flaring bar assembly clamps with 10 SAE & metric tubing sizes (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2”, 4mm, 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm), corresponding flaring tool adapter dies, yoke assembly reamer, tube cutter (1/8” to 5/8” / 3-16mm), and a carrying case for your convenience
- Get the job done in half the time: this compact and portable Double Flaring Tool lets you easily create high quality 45-degree SAE double flares on 3/16 in. tubing such as brake lines
- Works flawlessly with 3/16 in. steel, nickel, and copper tubing
- Compact design lets you create perfect double flares both off vehicle and on vehicle, even in tight spots
- Detachable die lets you also use with a bench vise
- All-in-one tool. All you need is a 10 mm and a 17 mm wrench to work with the tool
- Quickly create single or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing. Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines. Works on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing. Easy and quick operation will save you time and money when creating brake lines on your project.
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Easy operation. Creates Single Flares and Double Flares
- Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares
- [Get a Leakproof Connection]: When building car brake lines, the ABN Professional Brake Flaring Tool Kit adds a flare (makes tubing wider) to brake line end for a leak-free connection without hours of hand cramping or twisting exercises
- [Fits Your Application]: 45-degree set creates single, bubble, and double flares on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal (copper, aluminum) brake lines, transmission cooler lines, and fuel lines; For 3/16-inch (4.75mm), 1/4-inch (6.35mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), and 3/8-inch tubing
- [Use Your Vise]: Use on a bench-mounted vise in your workshop or on a hitch-mounted vise in the field (not intended for use under car); 6-inch (15.2 cm) T-handle screw clamp holds die and tube in place so you can create flares quickly and easily
- [Durability You Need]: Deburred square pipe end with outer edge chamfered approximately 0.25 x 45 degrees; Each die block is 1.7 inches (4.3 cm) long; Approximate 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) actual clamping surface [we recommend only placing bends in the last 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of tube after flared]
- [Package Contents]: Brake line flare kit includes (1) brake line flare tool with T-handle and 11-inch lever with 5-inch texturized rubber sleeve (27.9x12.7 cm), (4) end dies, (1) instruction manual, and (1) 14.1 x 6.1 x 3.5 inch (35.8x15.5x8.9 cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case
- Tube Expanding Functions: This hydraulic flaring tool is equipped with a 45° flaring cone and φ 3/16 - 1/2 inch expanding dies and adapters, including, push connects, GM fuel lines, GM transmission cooling line, 45° and double flares, ISO bubble flares.
- Manual Hydraulic Mechanism: This hydraulic flare kit achieves the pipe expanding with a hydraulic mechanism. The hydraulic tool is designed with exquisite details, such as a pressure relief valve and no-leakage oil cylinder. You can easily operate this tool without effort.
- Pipe Cutting & Deburring: The double flaring tool comes with a mini pipe cutter and deburrer, which can help to flare pipe. The cutter cuts tubes ranging from 1/8" -5/8" quickly with a solid and sharp blade. The deburring tool is used for cleaning the interior and exterior of tubing.
- Durability & Portability: The flaring tool is durable 40 CR steel, which is reliable and built to last. Besides, the flaring tool kit is stored in a plastic toolbox, reducing the possibility of missing parts. It is compact and easy to carry.
- Wide Application: This hydraulic flaring tool kit is suitable for expanding copper and stainless steel piping. It is an excellent tool for repairs on vehicles or making lines off a vehicle, ideal for the refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
The article ends here, detailing the best double flare tool. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-07-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API