With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best double flaring tool, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the double flaring tool that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best double flaring tool currently available.
Top 10 Best Double Flaring Tool
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Double Flaring Tool
If you are looking for the Best Double Flaring Tool, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
- INCLUDES: This Universal Hydraulic Flaring Tool Set includes one hydraulic flaring tool assembly, and all of the dies and adapters you need to create 45° Single or Double Flares, ISO/DIN Bubble Flares, Push-Connect and GM Fuel Line Flares in the following tubing sizes: 45-degree single or double flares in 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, & 1/2-inch; ISO/DIN bubble flares in 4.75, 6, 8 & 10mm; Push-Connect type flares in 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, & 1/2-inch; and GM style fuel line flares in 5/16 and 3/8-inch tubing.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: This tool is designed to be used on- or off-car with a hydraulic cylinder, so you can create flares as efficiently as possible when and where you need them.
- APPLICATIONS: This Universal Hydraulic Flaring Tool can be used to create 45-degree Single or Double Flares, ISO/DIN Bubble Flares, Push Connect-Style Flares and GM Fuel Line Flares in a wide variety of materials including steel and soft metal tubing. Whether you're working on brake lines, transmission cooler lines, or fuel lines, this tool will help you create the flares you need quickly and easily.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Universal Hydraulic Flaring Tool Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- INCLUDES: This Double Flaring Tool Kit includes one 1/4-inch adapter, a 5/16-inch adapter, and a 1/2-inch adapter and two adapters in each of the following sizes: 3/16-inch and 3/8-inch. These adapter sizes also cover sizes 4.8-12.7mm. Our Double Flaring Tool kit also includes a mini tubing cutter with a 1/8- 5/8-inch capacity and a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit. *Additional adapters available in ARES 18020 - Double Flaring Tool Adapter Set.*
- QUALITY: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is constructed of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction. "
- APPLICATIONS: This versatile Double Flaring Tool kit can be used when flaring a double or a single flare in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES double flaring tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. "
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
- 🚖Apply To: The versatile tube Flaring Tool applies to copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and other soft steel lines(Not applicable with hard material like steel,iron......). Can be used with brake line ,HAVC, air conditioning brass line and so on.
- 🚖Set Include: double flaring tools & 5 adapters sizes: 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch.
- 🚖Premium Material: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is made of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
- 🚖Easy Storage: Comes with a Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case, help to protect and store Various parts conveniently.
- 🚖After-sales Service: If there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
- Creates single or double flares on 3/16" / 4.75mm and 1/4" tubing.
- Low Profile Design Allows Tubing to be Flared in Tight Spaces.
- The vise assembly holds tubing centered securely without marring.
- Depth stop ensures proper tubing length.
- Get the job done in half the time: this compact and portable Double Flaring Tool lets you easily create high quality 45-degree SAE double flares on 3/16 in. tubing such as brake lines
- Works flawlessly with 3/16 in. steel, nickel, and copper tubing
- Compact design lets you create perfect double flares both off vehicle and on vehicle, even in tight spots
- Detachable die lets you also use with a bench vise
- All-in-one tool. All you need is a 10 mm and a 17 mm wrench to work with the tool
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- Quickly create single or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing. Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines. Works on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing. Easy and quick operation will save you time and money when creating brake lines on your project.
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Easy operation. Creates Single Flares and Double Flares
- Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares
- Tube and die set stabilizing arm for easy tube forming
- Magnetic adapter holder keeps adapters in place
- Equipped with an enlarged die set compression area for better grip of dies
- This tool can be used on "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- [Get a Leakproof Connection]: When building car brake lines, the ABN Professional Brake Flaring Tool Kit adds a flare (makes tubing wider) to brake line end for a leak-free connection without hours of hand cramping or twisting exercises
- [Fits Your Application]: 45-degree set creates single, bubble, and double flares on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal (copper, aluminum) brake lines, transmission cooler lines, and fuel lines; For 3/16-inch (4.75mm), 1/4-inch (6.35mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), and 3/8-inch tubing
- [Use Your Vise]: Use on a bench-mounted vise in your workshop or on a hitch-mounted vise in the field (not intended for use under car); 6-inch (15.2 cm) T-handle screw clamp holds die and tube in place so you can create flares quickly and easily
- [Durability You Need]: Deburred square pipe end with outer edge chamfered approximately 0.25 x 45 degrees; Each die block is 1.7 inches (4.3 cm) long; Approximate 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) actual clamping surface [we recommend only placing bends in the last 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of tube after flared]
- [Package Contents]: Brake line flare kit includes (1) brake line flare tool with T-handle and 11-inch lever with 5-inch texturized rubber sleeve (27.9x12.7 cm), (4) end dies, (1) instruction manual, and (1) 14.1 x 6.1 x 3.5 inch (35.8x15.5x8.9 cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case
The article ends here, detailing the best double flaring tool. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API