With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best engine oil additive, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the engine oil additive that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best engine oil additive currently available.
Top 10 Best Engine Oil Additive
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Engine Oil Additive
If you are looking for the Best Engine Oil Additive, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Motor oil additive - Liqui Moly MoS2 anti-friction (300 ml. Can)
- Forms High load-bearing film of lubricant on all friction surfaces
- You will be surprised at how much better your engine sounds and how controlled it will be even at very high RPM
- Flash point: 181.0 degrees_celsius
- Increases Oil Pressure
- Reduces Friction
- Helps Clean Internal Parts
- Quiets Noise
- Extends oil and engine life
- Virtually eliminates dry starts and excessive wear
- Raises Oil Pressure
- Will not sludge or varnish
- Lowers engine temperature
- For use in any engine, gasoline or diesel
- This Premium Quality Synthetic Blend Works With All Types Of Motor/Engine Oil Including Regular Petroleum, High Mileage, Synthetic Blends And Fully Synthetic Formulas
- Works In All Gasoline And Diesel Engines Including Turbocharged, Eco Boost, Hybrid And Even Racing Engines, Including 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 And 10 Cylinder Engines In All Cars, Trucks, Vans And Suv'S
- Can Also Be Used In Heavy-Duty Applications As Well As Tractors, Boats, Rv'S, Motorcycles (Including Wet Clutch), Atv'S, Lawn Equipment
- In Most Cases The Oil Leak Issue Will Be Repaired With A Single Dosage. However, For Best Results And To Prevent The Problems From Reoccurring, Use With Every Other Oil Change, Or Once Per Year
- Includes a Formula with Anti-Friction Metal Treatment Technology
- Features Engineering Designed to Treat Metal Surfaces of Both Gasoline and Diesel Fueled Engines
- Offers Molecules that Interact with Metal Surfaces and Chemically Bond to Create a Protective Layer that Reduces Damaging Friction and Heat
- Offers to Protect the Engine Even when the Motor Oil is Not Yet Fully Circulating
- Features a Formula Containing No Solid Particles Such as PTFE Resins, 'Molys', Zinc, Copper, or Graphite
- Creates an anti-wear layer at friction points to prevent metal-to-metal contact and eliminate wear.
- Engine break-in where the new camshaft and lifters need extra protection, and ZDDP is perfect for that.
- Mandatory for all flat tappet engines.
- Works in both synthetic and standard mineral-based oils.
- Two fluid ounces mixed with 6 quarts of oil create a ratio of 3000 – 3200 parts per million (ppm).
- ZDDP protects high-load components from excessive wear and failures.
- Use in every oil change for maximum protection.
- Prevents Camshaft Wear
- Reduces Piston Scuffing
- Increases Engine Life
- Makes Newer Oils Work In Older Engines
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Stable even under high thermal and dynamic permanent loads
- No deposits and absolutely compatible with all commonly used filter systems
- Resists extremely high and low temperatures
- Restores cylinder compression
- Restores horsepower
- Restores engine performance
- Reduces oil consumption
- Reduces friction by approximately 60% compared to conventional engines, by forming an ultra-low friction film on top of the Diamond Nano-coating.
- Use for Gas and Diesel Engine
- More Concentrated High-Pressure Formula
- Use One Bottle for Every 5 quarts of oil
- Extreme Heat Resistance and Boundary Layer Protection
- Lubricates with Diamond Nano-Particles
- Cleans & Treats Internal Components
The article ends here, detailing the best engine oil additive. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API