With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best friction modifier additive, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the friction modifier additive that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best friction modifier additive currently available.
Top 10 Best Friction Modifier Additive
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Friction Modifier Additive
If you are looking for the Best Friction Modifier Additive, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- For use on certain limited-slip differentials to reduce chatter and hypoid gear noise levels
- Use according to owner guide recommendations
- Formulated for automotive use
- Added to lubricants to reduce the surface friction of the lubricated parts
- positraction additive
- For use in any clutch-style limited slip
- Eliminates differential chatter and other noises (squeals, groans, etc. )
- Universally works in all makes and models with limited slip differentials including Ford, Chrysler and GM; for use in all final drives and limited slip posi-traction units
- Inhibits rust and corrosion and also safe for yellow metal
- Extends clutch pack and equipment life
- Reduces differential temperatures
- Product Type :Auto Accessory
- Package Dimensions :5.588 Cm L X5.334 Cm W X11.176 Cm H
- Country Of Origin :United States
- Package Weight :1.0Lbs
- 2 x 16oz AR9100 Friction Modifier - Treat two PowerStrokes
- Fixes 6.0 and 7.3L PowerStroke cold start injector problems
- For gasoline and diesel engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, differentials and power steering systems.
- Reduces wear and extends component life
- Reduces engine noise, vibration and friction heat
- Country of Origin : China
- Package Dimensions: 1.778 L x 10.668 H x 1.778 W (centimeters)
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Weight: 0.091 kilograms
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Stable even under high thermal and dynamic permanent loads
- No deposits and absolutely compatible with all commonly used filter systems
- Resists extremely high and low temperatures
- 1 Gallon of AR9100 Friction Modifier
- For engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, differentials and power steering systems.
- Fixes 6.0 & 7.3L PowerStroke Cold Start Injector Problems.
- Add to any vehicle, gasoline or diesel.
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
- If you have any questions or need fitment information for your vehicle, please contact with us
- Repairs Scratches and Damaged Working Surfaces - Improves Operation Of Synchronizers
- Increases Gear Contact Efficiency - Resulting in Better Gear Shifting Accuracy
- Works with Manual & Direct shift, Robotized Gear Boxes, Transfer Cases & Differentials
- Reduces Noise And Vibrations. Stops Slipping and Hard Shifting
- If There Is a Heavy Transmission Fluid Leakage - Transmission Will Still Work Up To 600 Miles
The article ends here, detailing the best friction modifier additive. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API