With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best fuel cell breathalyzer, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the fuel cell breathalyzer that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best fuel cell breathalyzer currently available.
Top 10 Best Fuel Cell Breathalyzer
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Fuel Cell Breathalyzer
If you are looking for the Best Fuel Cell Breathalyzer, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Professional Breathalyzer Tester – This portable breath alcohol tester is designed with an advanced detection sensor used by breathalyzers in common emergency personnel testers to provide you with faster, more accurate results every time.
- Deep Lung Air Sampling – Offering far deeper and more effective testing than a standard BAC tracker breathalyzer this unit uses deep lung air to ensure enhanced accuracy. This is especially vital when you need the most accurate results.
- Adjustable Alarm Values – An innovative BAC breathalyzer our unit tests blood alcohol content lets you set the alarm value depending on your local legal limits, so you can use it in the UK, Ireland, Scotland, the USA, and more.
- Visual Results and Audible Warnings – Along with being compact and portable for car or travel use this breathalyzer features an easy-to-read digital screen for visual warnings and audible alarms that let you know when you’re over the legal limit.
- Streamlined User Interface – A larger screen and push-button interface makes it easier for you to set the limits to the country you’re in, check BAC in seconds, and know whether it’s safe for you to drive or operate machinery.
- PRO-GRADE ACCURACY - Powered by BACtrack's platinum-based Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor, the Element utilizes the same professional-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and even law enforcement
- SIMPLE, ONE-BUTTON OPERATION - The BACtrack Element is extremely easy to use. Simply insert the two included AAA batteries, power on your breathalyzer and begin testing. It's that easy; Your BAC results are displayed 10 seconds later on a bright LCD screen
- DOT/NHTSA COMPLIANT - Designed to meet the rigorous standards of expert alcohol screeners, from roadside law enforcement to hospital employees & treatment professionals, the Element is compliant with US DOT & NHTSA regulations for alcohol screening devices
- SMALL & PORTABLE SIZE - The Element is BACtrack's smallest professional breathalyzer, making it easy to take with you anywhere you go; Measuring just 4.25 x 1.875 x 0.625 inches, it's much smaller than an iPhone, and easily fits in a purse or pocket
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - If your BACtrack Element ceases to function properly during the first year of operation, we will repair or replace the defective product at no charge when purchased from an authorized retailer
- Parker Ph.D., Prof Philip M. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 501 Pages - 06/09/2022 (Publication Date) - ICON Group International, Inc. (Publisher)
- Exclusively Patented PRISM Technology - Pre-calibrated Replaceable Intelligent Sensor Modules
- Advanced Fuel Cell Technology
- No Downtime As With All Other Breathalayzer Brands
- Maximum Precision in Extremely Compact Design for Discreet Testing
- The Only Way to Ensure Long-Term, Like-New Accuracy
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE ACCURACY: The AlcoHAWK PRO FC Fuel Cell uses the same technology found in police breathalyzers for the most accurate results.
- PORTABLE AND EASY-TO-USE: Carry it anywhere and everywhere. The AlcoHAWK PRO FC Fuel Cell is perfect for on-the-go and displays results in seconds.
- LASTS FOR HUNDREDS OF TESTS: This model is durable and accurate even after frequent and repeated use.
- WIDER RANGE OF TESTING: Detects a wider range of BAC than a typical breathalyzer: from .000 to .400.
- 3-DIGIT READOUT: Most breathalyzers have a simple two-digit readout. The AlcoHAWK PRO FC Fuel Cell displays a 3-digit readout like .004% BAC or .075% BAC, detecting even trace amounts of alcohol.
- Parker Ph.D., Prof Philip M. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 291 Pages - 05/10/2022 (Publication Date) - ICON Group International, Inc. (Publisher)
- ✔ FUEL SENSOR ALCOHOL TEST: highly accurate and sensitive of a wider Blood Alcohol Concentration range (0.000 to 0.4000 BAC) utilizing police-grade equipment technology; results to 3 decimal places of +/-0.005% BAC accuracy
- ✔ QUICK ALCOHOL INDICATION: Know BAC (Blood Alcohol Concentration) within seconds, with extremely fast warm up (15-35 seconds) and response time (3-22 seconds); compares to those used by professionals for consistent readings
- ✔EASY-To-USE with NOTIFICATIONS: Color Backlit, Numeric Display, & Alarm included for interpretation assistance; Notifications communicate things like “FLO” (exhale was not steady enough for reading-re-test) or ‘HOT” (max level is reached)
- ✔Safe for Personal and Portable Use with carrying bag and batteries included. Meets US DOT (Department of Transportation) requirements
- ✔ EASY@HOME EXCELLENT WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with a 1-year warranty. Contact Easy@Home for Calibration Services. Get Healthy, Stay Healthy with EASY@HOME
- ✔ [HSA/FSA eligible & DOT, NHTSA conformed and FDA 510(k) cleared] Professional grade breath alcohol tester with highly accurate fuel cell sensor technology Suracell which enables to operate a unit with stable and reliable in a long-term period. And iSOBER30 is HSA/FSA eligible so you should be able to get reimbursed for the cost of iSOBER30 with your HSA/FSA account!
- ✔ [European Norm 16280 approved by accredited by Swedish laboratory MHF] Passed all 33 test requirements related with breath alcohol analyzer for the general public use during 12 months of calibration interval
- ✔ [Award-Winning breathalyzer in EU] The unit were tested by comparing with police enforcement breathalyzer and it performed same accuracy with them. It was rated the most accurate personal breathalyzer in EU
- ✔ [20 years of law enforcement breathalyzer manufacturing experience] iSOBER breathalyzer series are developed and manufactured by the SENTECH KOREA CORP. where approved ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF16949 certification and has been produced police use breathalyzer more than 20 years
- ✔ [Quality Assurance] All iSOBER series breathalyzers come with 30 days full refund in Amazon, 12 months warranty and 24/7/365 technical support. If you have any questions, please contact us through Amazon, we will reply within 24 hours
- The PT500 offers a simple menu-driven operation allowing you to take a test, set specific alarm points or check how many tests have been performed.
- The PT500 has a brilliant 4-digit test result display that can pick up trace amounts of alcohol—examples such as 0.003% or 0.006% BAC –which is the perfect solution for zero-tolerance testing environments screening for the presence of small amounts of alcohol.
- PT Core Fuel Cell provides more reliable, consistent and accurate results as compared with semi-conductor breathalyzers. It will reduce false positives for someone who is diabetic or on a low calorie diet.
- PT Core extends the life of the sensor and allows for 1000s of tests to be performed. The AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer utilizes a highly accurate and reliable PT Core fuel cell sensor technology.
- The PT500 is the perfect choice for law enforcement, hospitals, clinics, businesses, and for personal use -- anytime and anywhere fuel-cell accuracy is required rely on the PT500! includes 5 mouthpieces and Batteries
The article ends here, detailing the best fuel cell breathalyzer. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API