With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best high temp brake fluid, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the high temp brake fluid that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best high temp brake fluid currently available.
Top 10 Best High Temp Brake Fluid
Reviews on 10 Top Rated High Temp Brake Fluid
If you are looking for the Best High Temp Brake Fluid, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Product Type: Auto Part
- Package Quantity: 1
- Package Dimensions: 5.1 cms (L) x 11.1 cms (W) x 18.6 cms (H)
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Minimum 570° F. dry boiling point
- Wet Boiling Point - Wet 284°F
- Low viscosity allows easy bleeding of your brake system, eliminating aeration of the brake fluid caused by foaming due to excessive pumping of the pedal
- Convenient 12 ounce containers hermetically sealed to guarantee against unwanted absorption of moisture which can drastically lower the fluids boiling point
- 6 pack, 12 oz bottles
- For hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
- Non-silicone synthetic fluid
- Extreme thermal resistance and stability
- Very high boiling point (312 degree centigrade / 594 degree Fahrenheit)
- Better aerodynamic performance
- Part number: 290-0632
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Included components: auto part
- Oem equivalent part number: 290-0632
- An exclusive European formula with an exceptionally high boiling point and superior anti-vapor lock characteristics
- Superior braking during arduous conditions like racing and rallying
- Typical wet boiling point is 270deg. C
- Used in Formula 1, WRC and Dakar Rally
- Ability to maintain dry boiling point
- Much stiffer and consistent brake pedal with its superior compressibility characteristics
- Becoming recognized as the highest-spec brake fluid around the world
- Even though RF-650 is marketed as a race brake fluid it can be used in all types of vehicles
- Minimal decrease of boiling point due to excellent water locking properties
- Non-foaming when filling and bleeding the brake system
- Excellent corrosion protection due to selected additives
- High safety tolerance against steam bubbles
- Makes brake fluid changing intervals of up to 3 years possible
- Wilwood's engineering department uses the latest computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques in conjunction with finite element analysis, dynamic test and cycle test equipment, to find high-performance and reliability solutions for the most difficult braking tasks.
The article ends here, detailing the best high temp brake fluid. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API