With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best hitch pin lock, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the hitch pin lock that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best hitch pin lock currently available.
Top 10 Best Hitch Pin Lock
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Hitch Pin Lock
If you are looking for the Best Hitch Pin Lock, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft, this locking hitch pin is made with high-strength steel construction
- EASY TO OPERATE. The barbell-style locking hitch pin promotes an impenetrable appearance to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed
- VERSATILE. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin and 2.85 inches of usable pin length, this receiver hitch lock fits virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver with a 5/8-inch hole (not compatible with double-walled receiver tubes)
- WATERTIGHT. The internal components of this hitch lock can easily be protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the entire hitch lock is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access
- [Higher Security and Theft Deterrence] The trailer receiver lock is made with high-strength steel. So that the trailer hitch pin lock can ensure locking safe and protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft.
- [Compatible with Most Hitches] With a 5/8-inch diameter hitch pin and 2-3/4 inches of effective pin length, our trailer hitch receiver lock fits 2-inch any receiver tubes, and it is suitable for class V hitches.
- [Durable and Watertight] The all-weather cover cap of our trailer hitch lock keeps the keyhole away from water and dust. The dustproof and waterproof lock pin is more durable.
- [Stronger Copper Keys] This trailer hitch locks come with two keys. The keys made of copper and covered non-slip protective, fit our upgraded zinc alloy lock core, which is more solid and stronger than ordinary keys.
- [Prevent Rattling Noise] When you are using a trailer hitch, you might run into some issues like rattling and noise. Our trailer hitch lock pin is equipped with 4 rubber O-rings, which can effectively prevent rattling noise caused by shaking during towing.
- FIT FOR 2" 2-1/2" TOW RECEIVERS: CZC AUTO dogbone style trailer hitch receiver lock uses 5/8" pin with 3-1/2" effective length perfect for Class III/IV 2", 2-1/2" hitch receiver tubes.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The trailer receiver lock uses black electrophoretic painted carbon steel, solid and hard to bend. 360 degree rotating head, easy to handle. All-weather rubber key slot cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Updated tubular key hole, zinc alloy lock core.
- FITMENT TYPE: Use a tow receiver lock to ensure the towing safety. CZC AUTO hitch pin lock is compatible with hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack, hitch ball and tow rope, perfect for 2" and 2-1/2" receivers on trailer truck RV car boat.
- CLIENT SUPPORT: 30-day money-back for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. Please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. We are always here to support you.
- Receiver lock provides added security and theft deterrence while towing.Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- 1/2 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 3,500 lbs (Class I and II), 5/8 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 10,000 lbs (Class III and IV)
- Locking head rotates 360 degrees allowing keyway to conveniently face forward; receiver lock features push-to-lock locking mechanism to ensure a secure lock every time; Push head firmly onto the pin and remove key
- Snap-on cover provides weather resistance and prevents dirt and moisture from entering keyway, four-pin cylinder for added security to prevent lock picking
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) Diameter pin fits 2 in. (51 mm) Receiver Tubes, Class III/IV; 1/2 in. (13 mm) Diameter pin fits 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) Receiver tubes, Class II; Usable length of each chrome hitch pin lock is 2-3/4 in. (70 mm)
- Included Components: Two Pins, Two Keys, One Locking Swivel Head
- For compatibility with bike or other storage racks, please consult the rack manufacturer’s recommendations prior to using this product
- Fits 5/8in (16mm) receivers
- Usable length of receiver pin is 2-3/4 in. (70mm)
- Push to Lock locking mechanism - push lock body onto pin firmly and remove key
- Weather Tough seal and water tight cap protects lock from moisture and dirt
- Class III/IV; 10, 000 lb. Load Rating.4-pin cylinder for added pick resistance.Same key opens both locks; K1 Key Blank
- The product is manufactured in China.Fit Type: Universal
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- Master Lock is an American company
- Master Lock Headquarters are in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States.Hardened receiver pins for increased sheer strength.Precision 4-pin tumbler mechanism resists picking.Key retaining for increased safety.K1 key blank for all receiver locks
- Hardened receiver pins for increased sheer strength
- Precision 4-pin tumbler mechanism resists picking
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To help protect your trailer from theft, this trailer lock is made from high-strength steel and has a padlock-style design.Fit Type: Universal Fit
- EASY TO OPERATE. This padlock-style trailer tongue lock has a heavy-duty look to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed
- VERSATILE. With a 1/4-inch diameter pin, this trailer coupler lock fits latch-type couplers with a maximum span of up to 3/4 inches
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This trailer pin lock is protected from the elements with its black painted finish, while the coupler pin is shielded against corrosion with a durable zinc plating
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer tongue lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access
- 【ANTI-THEFT】 Unlike other hitch pin locks, each lock cylinder is unique and designed by JoyTutus. With solid and heavy-duty No.45 steel construction, adopting a safer zinc alloy lock core and plum blossom keyhole, which can prevent others from towing your trailer away.
- 【FITMENT TYPE】 Use a tow receiver lock to ensure the towing safety. The locking hitch pin is compatible with hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack, hitch ball and tow rope, 5/8" pin with 2-3/4" effective length perfect for Class III/IV 2" hitch receiver tubes.[NOTE: The weight load rating for JoyTutus hitch lock, Class III - up to 5,000 pounds, Class IV - up to 10,000 pounds, Class V - up to 17,000 pounds.]
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】 The trailer receiver lock uses black electrophoretic painted carbon steel, solid and hard to bend. 360 degree rotating head, easy to handle. All-weather rubber key slot cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Updated tubular key hole, zinc alloy lock core.
- 【EASY OPERATE DESIGN】 The hitch lock can be easily locked and unlocked with key. For convenience, our lock comes with 2 keys each set. And after locked, you just need to pull the lock head to ensure it is working.
- 【PREVENT RATTLING NOISE】 When you are using a trailer hitch, you might run into some issues like rattling and noise. Our trailer hitch lock pin is equipped with 2 rubber O-rings, which can effectively prevent rattling noise caused by shaking during towing.[NOTE: 2 O-Rings can be disassembled, if you find the trailer lock is short, you can remove the rings and re-install the lock.]
- 🔒【LARGER SIZE】- THE KEYS FOR THE TWO TRAILER LOCKS ARE DIFFERENT, please pay attention to the distinction.The lock pin has a diameter of 5/8 inches and an extra length of 4 inches. It is equipped with 8 cushion rubber rings. This can protect your equipment and reduce the wear between the traction lock and the receiver. Suitable for 2 and 2.5 inch receivers, please confirm your receiver size or contact customer service before purchasing,
- 🔒【STRONGER FUNCTION】- Using solid forged steel, can withstand the weight of Class III/IV (6000-12000 LB), suitable for 2 and 2.5 inch receivers, you can lock towing receivers, trailers, trucks, cars, boats, RV
- 🔒【ANTI-THEFT DESIGN】- The lock adopts Push-to-lock design without key technology, you only need to use the key when unlocking. This advanced design is effective to prevent the loss of keys. Please pay attition. Each traction lock is equipped with only 2 keys, which cannot be opened with the keys of other similar locks
- 🔒【ELECTROPHORETIC PAINT】- The surface layer of the tralier hitch lock is painted with electrophoretic paint. This is one of the most commonly used painting techniques for car shells. You can use it in rainy weather without worrying about it rusting
- 🔒【60-DAY WARRANTY】- Funmit adhere to provide all customers with a simple, streamlined shopping experience of large appliance replacement parts, and prove that we have the highest quality parts and service out there. We stand by our products, and our customers are our focus as a business. If you have any quality problem during 60 days warranty period , please contact Funmit customer service team in time, and we will try our best to solve your problems
- LOCK APPLICATION: Best used for vehicles, trailers, and RV hitch locks
- EASE OF USE: Receiver lock features convenient Push to Lock locking mechanism: push lock body firmly onto the pin and remove key
- DURABLE DESIGN: Weather Tough seal and watertight cap provide protection from moisture and dirt; Hitch lock is rated for Class III/IV 10,000 pound load
- SPECIFICATIONS: Usable length of receiver pin is 3-1/2 in.; Stainless steel lock fits 5/8 in. receiver openings; Extended length shaft fits Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150/F-250/F-350, GMC/Chevy 2500/3500 and Dodge trucks with heavy-duty tow packages
- INCLUDES: One trailer reciver lock, two keys
The article ends here, detailing the best hitch pin lock. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API