With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best locking hitch pins, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the locking hitch pins that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best locking hitch pins currently available.
Top 10 Best Locking Hitch Pins
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Locking Hitch Pins
If you are looking for the Best Locking Hitch Pins, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- AMERICAN OWNED, FAMILY OPERATED - Join the Rhino Family & Support a USA based Father/Son Business!
- ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN - Solid Forged Steel Ensures Protection to Your Trailer & Hitch From Theft
- COMMON HITCH SIZES - Our Unique Hitch Pin Fits all Class III & IV Hitches (2" x 2") With Ease.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN - Newly Added Weatherproof Slide Cap Protects From Dirt, Mud & Gunk
- GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE - If you aren't 100% Satisfied for any Reason, We'll Refund your Money
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft, this locking hitch pin is made with high-strength steel construction
- EASY TO OPERATE. The barbell-style locking hitch pin promotes an impenetrable appearance to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed
- VERSATILE. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin and 2.85 inches of usable pin length, this receiver hitch lock fits virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver with a 5/8-inch hole (not compatible with double-walled receiver tubes)
- WATERTIGHT. The internal components of this hitch lock can easily be protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the entire hitch lock is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access
- FIT FOR 2" 2-1/2" TOW RECEIVERS: CZC AUTO dogbone style trailer hitch receiver lock uses 5/8" pin with 3-1/2" effective length perfect for Class III/IV 2", 2-1/2" hitch receiver tubes.
- EASY OPERATE DESIGN: CZC AUTO hitch lock can be easily locked and unlocked with key. For convenience, our lock comes with 2 keys each set. And after locked, you just need to pull the lock head to ensure it is working
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The trailer receiver lock uses black electrophoretic painted carbon steel, solid and hard to bend. 360 degree rotating head, easy to handle. All-weather rubber key slot cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Updated tubular key hole, zinc alloy lock core.
- FITMENT TYPE: Use a tow receiver lock to ensure the towing safety. CZC AUTO hitch pin lock is compatible with hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack, hitch ball and tow rope, perfect for 2" and 2-1/2" receivers on trailer truck RV car boat.
- CLIENT SUPPORT: 30-day money-back for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. Please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. We are always here to support you.
- [Higher Security and Theft Deterrence] The trailer receiver lock is made with high-strength steel. So that the trailer hitch pin lock can ensure locking safe and protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft.
- [Compatible with Most Hitches] With a 5/8-inch diameter hitch pin and 2-3/4 inches of effective pin length, our trailer hitch receiver lock fits 2-inch any receiver tubes, and it is suitable for class V hitches.
- [Durable and Watertight] The all-weather cover cap of our trailer hitch lock keeps the keyhole away from water and dust. The dustproof and waterproof lock pin is more durable.
- [Stronger Copper Keys] This trailer hitch lock come with two keys. The keys made of copper and covered non-slip protective, fit our upgraded zinc alloy lock core, which is more solid and stronger than ordinary keys.
- [Prevent Rattling Noise] When you are using a trailer hitch, you might run into some issues like rattling and noise. Our trailer hitch lock pin is equipped with 4 rubber O-rings, which can effectively prevent rattling noise caused by shaking during towing.
- Receiver lock provides added security and theft deterrence while towing
- 1/2 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 3,500 lbs (Class I and II), 5/8 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 10,000 lbs (Class III and IV)
- Locking head rotates 360 degrees allowing keyway to conveniently face forward; receiver lock features push-to-lock locking mechanism to ensure a secure lock every time; Push head firmly onto the pin and remove key
- Snap-on cover provides weather resistance and prevents dirt and moisture from entering keyway, four-pin cylinder for added security to prevent lock picking
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) Diameter pin fits 2 in. (51 mm) Receiver Tubes, Class III/IV; 1/2 in. (13 mm) Diameter pin fits 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) Receiver tubes, Class II; Usable length of each chrome hitch pin lock is 2-3/4 in. (70 mm)
- Included Components: Two Pins, Two Keys, One Locking Swivel Head
- For compatibility with bike or other storage racks, please consult the rack manufacturer’s recommendations prior to using this product
- LOCK APPLICATION: Best used for vehicles, trailers, and RV hitch locks
- EASE OF USE: Receiver lock features convenient Push to Lock locking mechanism: push lock body firmly onto the pin and remove key
- DURABLE DESIGN: Weather Tough seal and watertight cap provide protection from moisture and dirt; Hitch lock is rated for Class III/IV 10,000 pound load
- SPECIFICATIONS: Usable length of receiver pin is 3-1/2 in.; Stainless steel lock fits 5/8 in. receiver openings; Extended length shaft fits Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150/F-250/F-350, GMC/Chevy 2500/3500 and Dodge trucks with heavy-duty tow packages
- INCLUDES: One trailer reciver lock, two keys
- Fits 5/8in (16mm) receivers
- Usable length of receiver pin is 2-3/4 in. (70mm)
- Push to Lock locking mechanism - push lock body onto pin firmly and remove key
- Weather Tough seal and water tight cap protects lock from moisture and dirt
- Class III/IV; 10, 000 lb. Load Rating.4-pin cylinder for added pick resistance.Same key opens both locks; K1 Key Blank
- [SECURITY]: Provide 24/7 security to your trailer hitch with our Locking Pins. This set is heavy duty and will guarantee to help keep your trailer secure.
- [HIGH-QUALITY]: Made from chrome plated machine-hardened steel, 30,000 pounds shear strength. Each stainless steel locking pin is 99% rust resistant and includes a rubber dust cap to protect it from liquids and other grime.
- [PREMIUM LOCKING SYSTEM]: Cam locking system, both locks are keyed alike. Replacement keys are available if you've lost your keys.
- [BUILT IN USA]: As a US-based company, we are here to create premier towing products that improve the journey from point A to point B. That’s why we don’t just make hitches for trailers, we make hitches for people like you--the recreational travelers, hard workers, and avid sportsmen.
- [MONEY BACK WARRANTY]: Your satisfaction is our only pursuit. If you have any trouble for any reason at all, we will refund or replace this item for you. We hope that you enjoy pulling with this hitch! Covered under 1 Year Warranty
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION -- High-strength hardened steel structure, ensures protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft
- BRASS CORE LOCKING MECHANISM -- Over 15 years of service life,super anti-corrosion.Single key lock design makes it simple to unlock and lock
- ALL-WEATHER PROTECTION -- Chromed plating steel for improved wear and corrosion resistance, weatherproof anti-theft lockable pin with dust, mud. Designed to protect your bike racks, trailers, cargo hitch racks, and boats
- FITS CLASS III, IV, V 2", 2-1/2" HITCHES RECEIVER. TOW UP TO 20,000 LBS -- 5/8" hitch pin hole 3-1/2" Spans, allowing it to lock up your shackle hitch or multi ball receiver
- 3YEARS WARRANTY AND 100% SATISFIED SERVICE -- If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us at your convenience to refund or replace the product
- High Quality :The hitch lock pin is made of high quality steel,black coated finish ,resists rust and corrosion no matter what the weather is, so you can always tow safe.At the same time, It's also equipped with a rubber keyhole cap, watertight dust cap prevents internal corrosion.
- Easy to Operate :Push-to-lock design mechanism to ensure a secure lock every time,just push in after you hear the "click" sound and pull on the lock head to make sure it’s snugly in place.When you unlock using the key, the pin automatically pops up like any other lock. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
- Set Includes:Package iclude 2 pack 5/8 in.trailer hitch pin locks with keys (Keyed not alike design),For a perfect fit of the tow hitch lock pin .
- Wide Applications: 5/8 in. Receiver trailer hitch lock fit for Class III IV 2" and 2-1/2" receiver .Hitch receiver on trailer truck RV car boat and it is also compatible with tow rope,hitch bike rack ,hitch tray,etc.
- Towswell Lifetime Warranty :If anything ever goes wrong with your receiver hitch pin locks , please contact us,we will replace them with new ones and provide best service (lifetime tech support, 12 month replacement).
The article ends here, detailing the best locking hitch pins. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API