With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best lt all terrain tire, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the lt all terrain tire that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best lt all terrain tire currently available.
Top 10 Best Lt All Terrain Tire
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Lt All Terrain Tire
If you are looking for the Best Lt All Terrain Tire, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Increased durability and reduced tire noise, characteristics of full width steel belts and joint less cap piles
- On-and-Off road tire stress reduced with dual body piles
- Outstanding climbing ability with dual pitch, off-center staggered tread blocks
- Offered in P-metric and LT-metric as well as large diameter flotation sizes
- Package Dimensions: 24.13 cms (L) x 83.82 cms (W) x 24.13 cms (H)
- Product Type: Vehicle Tire
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Tread wear : 60, 000 miles
- Max Load: 3415 lbs. per tire
- fit type: Vehicle Specific
- load capacity: 3415
- PIRELLI SCORPION ALL TERRAIN PLUS - LT Metric -LT285/70R17 121/118R RB
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Load capacity: 3195 pounds
- LT285/70R17 Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus 121R D/8 Ply Black.
- Tire Size: LT245/75R17
- Load Range: E / Ply Rating: 10
- Outline White Lettering
- LT245/75R17 All Season tire
- Advertised price is for a single Tire only. Wheel not included.
- Core Gard Technology: Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Split & Bruise Resistant Sidewall Rubber, Derived From Goodrich'S Race Proven Baja T/Akr2 Tire. Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber: Increased Rubber Thickness, Extending Down The Sidewall To Protect More Of The Critical Sidewall Failure Zone. Advanced Deflection Design: Computer Predicted Object Path Design Deflects Protruding Objects From Snagging & Splitting The Sidewall
- Specially Formulated Tread Rubber: Optimally Blended To Reduce Chip And Tear For Superior Gravel Road Endurance. Advanced Tire Footprint Shape: Results In More Evenly Distributed Stress, For Longer More Uniform Wear. Interlocking Tread Design: Provide Increased Tread Block Stability, For More Even Wear Over The Long Haul Stone Ejectors: Rejects Stone Retention & Provides Extra Tread Cleanout Protection Against Stone Drilling
- Upper Sidewall Traction Bars: Protruding Sidewall Rubber Blocks That Provide Increased Mud, Snow & Rock Traction, Especially In Aired-Down Driving Situations. Mud-Phobic Bars: Raised Bars In The Shoulder Tread Area That Helps To Release Compacted Mud For Enhanced Traction In Muddy And Soft Soil Conditions
- Serrated Shoulder Design: Staggered Shoulder Blocks That Provide Greater Maneuverability In Soft Soil And Deep Snow Conditions. Locking 3-D Sips: 3-D Active Snipe Technology, That Provides More Biting Edges For Significantly Increased Snow Traction. 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (Rma) Severe Snow Traction Requirements
- 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake Certifies 3PMS for severe snow performance
- Aggressive open shoulder tread design expels water snow slush and mud for optimum traction in all terrain conditions
- Solid center rib provides superior ride comfort and control
- Extra deep tread sipes at varying angles improve comfort without sacrificing traction
- Jagged edge tread blocks improve grip on ice and in the mud providing superior traction
- CoreGard Technology: Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich's race proven Baja T/AKR2 tire. Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber: Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone. Advanced Deflection Design: Computer predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall.
- Specially formulated tread rubber: Optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance. Advanced tire footprint shape: results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear. Interlocking Tread Design: provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul Stone Ejectors: Rejects stone retention & provides extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling.
- Upper Sidewall Traction Bars: Protruding sidewall rubber blocks that provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. Mud-Phobic Bars: Raised bars in the shoulder tread area that helps to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
- Serrated Shoulder Design: Staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions. Locking 3-D Sipes: 3-D active sipe technology, that provides more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction. 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) Severe Snow Traction requirements.
- Product Type :Vehicle Tire
- Package Dimensions :28.9 " L X28.9 " W X9.0 " H
- Country Of Origin :Thailand
- Package Weight :35.0Lbs
The article ends here, detailing the best lt all terrain tire. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API