With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best motor oil additive, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the motor oil additive that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best motor oil additive currently available.
Top 10 Best Motor Oil Additive
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Motor Oil Additive
If you are looking for the Best Motor Oil Additive, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Extends engine life
- Reduces wear
- Prevents sludge and varnish
- Prevents excessive oil consumption
- Keeps piston rings from sticking
- Substantially reduces wear & extends engine life
- Less heat, smooth running, reduced fuel consumption
- Enhances the life of engine oil and oil treatments
- Perfected for engines used in high load applications like extended towing and full throttle driving conditions
- Works with all brands of synthetic and petroleum-based oils. Including full synthetic, semi- synthetic, conventional, and mineral. Gas or Diesel engines.
- Recommended to be used in all automobile, truck, lawn, marine, agriculture and heavy-duty equipment.
- Increases horsepower, lowers operating temperatures and reduces engine noise and vibration in all engines.
- USAGE: Use 2 ounces per quart of oil in crankcases, 3 ounces for heavy duty and towing applications. Transmissions (Automatic or Manual) Use 1 ounce per quart of transmission fluid. Differentials use 1 ounce per quart of differential fluid. Power steering systems use 1 ounce per quart of fluid. Hydraulic fluid 1 ounce per 2.5 gallons of hydraulic fluid. Motorcycles 1 ounce per quart of fluid max. Lasts multiple fluid changes but maybe used more frequently for best results.
- Will not wash away with water.
- Creates an anti-wear layer at friction points to prevent metal-to-metal contact and eliminate wear.
- Engine break-in where the new camshaft and lifters need extra protection, and ZDDP is perfect for that.
- Mandatory for all flat tappet engines.
- Works in both synthetic and standard mineral-based oils.
- Two fluid ounces mixed with 6 quarts of oil create a ratio of 3000 – 3200 parts per million (ppm).
- ZDDP protects high-load components from excessive wear and failures.
- Use in every oil change for maximum protection.
- Reduces friction and heat. Helps reduce engine sludge
- Non viscous product designed to quiet mechanical moving parts
- Directions: Pour entire contents into crankcase, transmission or other mechanical machine, For power steering use 1-2 ounces total, don't overfill, For larger engines double usage
- Can be used at oil change time or in between until noise subsides
- Will not void manufacturer warranties, compatible in gas or diesel engines
- Includes a Formula with Anti-Friction Metal Treatment Technology
- Features Engineering Designed to Treat Metal Surfaces of Both Gasoline and Diesel Fueled Engines
- Offers Molecules that Interact with Metal Surfaces and Chemically Bond to Create a Protective Layer that Reduces Damaging Friction and Heat
- Offers to Protect the Engine Even when the Motor Oil is Not Yet Fully Circulating
- Features a Formula Containing No Solid Particles Such as PTFE Resins, 'Molys', Zinc, Copper, or Graphite
- Extends oil and engine life
- Virtually eliminates dry starts and excessive wear
- Raises Oil Pressure
- Will not sludge or varnish
- Lowers engine temperature
- For use in any engine, gasoline or diesel
- Increases Oil Pressure
- Reduces Friction
- Helps Clean Internal Parts
- Quiets Noise
- Reduces friction by approximately 60% compared to conventional engines, by forming an ultra-low friction film on top of the Diamond Nano-coating.
- Use for any type of vehicle from go carts to commercial trucks and everything in between.
- More Concentrated High-Pressure Formula
- Use One Bottle for Every 5 quarts of oil
- Extreme Heat Resistance and Boundary Layer Protection
- Allows safe extended oil change intervals
- Ensures reliability of critical engine components
- Prevents excessive oil consumption
- Item model number: BG MOA 110
The article ends here, detailing the best motor oil additive. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API