With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best plastic bumper paint, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the plastic bumper paint that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best plastic bumper paint currently available.
Top 10 Best Plastic Bumper Paint
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Plastic Bumper Paint
If you are looking for the Best Plastic Bumper Paint, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Ideal for renewing the look of metal trim, moldings, rearview mirror covers, bumpers and rub strips
- Contains Stops Rust formula to prevent and treat corrosion to extend life of surfaces
- Dries to the touch in 20 minutes and covers between 10-15 sq. ft. per can
- Creates a matte finish that resists weathering and wear
- Features a comfort-tip spray nozzle with any angle spray technology
- Renews and protects weathered or discolored bumpers and moldings
- OEM color match
- Renews And Protects Discolored Trim & Bumpers
- Superior Adhesion
- Dry To Touch In 30 Minutes/Handle In 1 Hour
- Provides A Uniform Solid Color
- Flash point: -18.0 degrees_celsius
- Manufacturer: SEM
- Manufacturer Part Number: 39103
- ✅ BLACK PLASTIC TRIM RESTORER | THAT BLACK STUFF As car guys, we were tired of all the so called ""plastic trim restorers"" for our faded black plastic car trim that looked good, for a few days, or maybe if we were lucky, a few weeks, then just washed away when we washed our vehicles or it rained. This is the last Black Plastic Trim Restorer you will ever need to buy.
- ✅ PERMANENT ! That Black Stuff is Permanent and dries 100% to keep your black plastic trim looking OEM great for years. That Black Stuff, black plastic trim restorer is no ordinary coating, its a revolutionary, breakthrough nano acrylic polymer, that simply and easily wipes on any clean surface, to permanently bond to your cars faded black plastic trim or bumpers.
- ✅ RESTORES ! your black plastic trim to a deep black factory OEM look. That Black Stuff, black plastic trim restorer contains no greasy silicones, VOC's or other products that just wash away when you wash your car or leave a sticky gooey mess that streaks down your car when it rains.
- ✅ EASY TO USE ! You can use That Black Stuff, black plastic trim restorer anywhere, to instantly restore your faded black plastic trim or bumpers, or to change the color, on any plastic, rubber, leather, or vinyl, anywhere in your vehicle, motorcycle, boat or RV.
- ✅ LASTS FOR YEARS ! not days, weeks, or months like other products, and Won't Wash Off! THIS IS THE LAST BLACK TRIM RESTORER YOU WILL EVER NEED TO BUY.
- EFFECTIVE: With our DIY plastic restorer for cars you can repair cracks, scratches, abrasions and small holes from various plastic surfaces.
- VERSATILITY: The scratch removal for cars kit is not only used in the automotive sector, but also works well for home, garden and lesiure.
- INCLUDED: The 10-piece car repair kit contains, among others, a tube of Perfect Color (Plastic Dye-black) in black to compensate for color differences for scratch repair.
- VEHICLE TREATMENT: The car plastic scratch kit is perfect for repairs of bumpers, car fittings, motorcycle fairings and much more.
- DESIGNED IN GERMANY: ATG strives to provide you with top quality, do it yourself products that are practical, environmentally friendly and important, doesn't break the budget.
- Bumper Coater Aerosols are a line of advanced coatings formulated to restore the OEM finish on automotive bumpers and plastic cladding
- Excellent adhesion and durability
- Matches OEM appearance
- Retains flexibility
- Each 12oz can has an approximate coverage area of 10 sq. ft.
- Premium plastic restorer that will bring faded trim, plastic, cladding, and bumpers back to life.
- Permanent Dye should last 1-2 years. Not a cheap silicone cover up like many other so-called bumper dyes!
- Easy and Safe to Use! Simply wipe on plastic trim color and wipe the excess back off.
- CAR PLASTIC RESTORER: One 12 oz bottle of Meguiar’s Ultimate Black Plastic Restorer brings new life to all non-painted exterior plastic, vinyl and rubber trim
- VERSATILE CAR CARE: Hand-applied cream that works on non-painted bumpers, moldings, door handles, rearview mirror housings and windshield cowlings
- JUST A DROP: Thicker formula only requires a dime-sized drop on a foam applicator pad, giving you full control over the application and reducing the risk of overspray on surrounding paint
- REVOLUTIONARY FORMULA: UV clear coat technology allows Meguiar’s black plastic restorer to significantly outlast conventional protectants and trim care products
- GREAT BENEFITS: Durable, non-greasy formula dries almost instantly and will not streak when treated surfaces get wet
- TO USE: Apply a small amount of trim restorer, spread evenly and thoroughly onto the desired exterior trim area, then wipe off any excess black plastic restorer with a clean towel
- 7+ years of UV resistance
- 5%-9% Gloss Level
- Passed 2500 hours of ASTM D4587 QUV testing
- Permanently restores automotive plastics
- Manufacturer: SEM
- Manufacturer Part Number: 39193
The article ends here, detailing the best plastic bumper paint. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API