With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best receiver hitch lock, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the receiver hitch lock that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best receiver hitch lock currently available.
Top 10 Best Receiver Hitch Lock
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Receiver Hitch Lock
If you are looking for the Best Receiver Hitch Lock, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- AMERICAN OWNED, FAMILY OPERATED - Join the Rhino Family & Support a USA based Father/Son Business!
- ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN - Solid Forged Steel Ensures Protection to Your Trailer & Hitch From Theft
- COMMON HITCH SIZES - Our Unique Hitch Pin Fits all Class III & IV Hitches (2" x 2") With Ease.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN - Newly Added Weatherproof Slide Cap Protects From Dirt, Mud & Gunk
- GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE - If you aren't 100% Satisfied for any Reason, We'll Refund your Money
- [Higher Security and Theft Deterrence] The trailer receiver lock is made with high-strength steel. So that the trailer hitch pin lock can ensure locking safe and protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft.
- [Compatible with Most Hitches] With a 5/8-inch diameter hitch pin and 2-3/4 inches of effective pin length, our trailer hitch receiver lock fits 2-inch any receiver tubes, and it is suitable for class V hitches.
- [Durable and Watertight] The all-weather cover cap of our trailer hitch lock keeps the keyhole away from water and dust. The dustproof and waterproof lock pin is more durable.
- [Stronger Copper Keys] This trailer hitch lock come with two keys. The keys made of copper and covered non-slip protective, fit our upgraded zinc alloy lock core, which is more solid and stronger than ordinary keys.
- [Prevent Rattling Noise] When you are using a trailer hitch, you might run into some issues like rattling and noise. Our trailer hitch lock pin is equipped with 4 rubber O-rings, which can effectively prevent rattling noise caused by shaking during towing.
- FIT FOR 2" 2-1/2" TOW RECEIVERS: CZC AUTO dogbone style trailer hitch receiver lock uses 5/8" pin with 3-1/2" effective length perfect for Class III/IV 2", 2-1/2" hitch receiver tubes.
- EASY OPERATE DESIGN: CZC AUTO hitch lock can be easily locked and unlocked with key. For convenience, our lock comes with 2 keys each set. And after locked, you just need to pull the lock head to ensure it is working
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The trailer receiver lock uses black electrophoretic painted carbon steel, solid and hard to bend. 360 degree rotating head, easy to handle. All-weather rubber key slot cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Updated tubular key hole, zinc alloy lock core.
- FITMENT TYPE: Use a tow receiver lock to ensure the towing safety. CZC AUTO hitch pin lock is compatible with hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack, hitch ball and tow rope, perfect for 2" and 2-1/2" receivers on trailer truck RV car boat.
- CLIENT SUPPORT: 30-day money-back for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. Please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. We are always here to support you.
- LOCK APPLICATION: Best used for vehicles, trailers, and RV hitch locks
- EASE OF USE: Receiver lock features convenient Push to Lock locking mechanism: push lock body firmly onto the pin and remove key
- DURABLE DESIGN: Weather Tough seal and watertight cap provide protection from moisture and dirt; Hitch lock is rated for Class III/IV 10,000 pound load
- SPECIFICATIONS: Usable length of receiver pin is 3-1/2 in.; Stainless steel lock fits 5/8 in. receiver openings; Extended length shaft fits Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150/F-250/F-350, GMC/Chevy 2500/3500 and Dodge trucks with heavy-duty tow packages
- INCLUDES: One trailer reciver lock, two keys
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft, this locking hitch pin is made with high-strength steel construction
- EASY TO OPERATE. The barbell-style locking hitch pin promotes an impenetrable appearance to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed
- VERSATILE. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin and 2.85 inches of usable pin length, this receiver hitch lock fits virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver with a 5/8-inch hole (not compatible with double-walled receiver tubes)
- WATERTIGHT. The internal components of this hitch lock can easily be protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the entire hitch lock is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access
- PREMIUM MATERIAL & UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - This K KNODEL trailer hitch lock is made of solid hardened steel, and is not easily broken or rusted. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin, our product fits most Class III & IV hitches with 2 inch receivers. Before purchase, please verify all of your hitch’s dimensions to get a great fit for your hitch lock pin.
- DURABLE ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN - Solid forged steel ensures theft protection for your trailer & hitch. Each lock cylinder is unique and protects your hitch from theft.
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED - For your convenience, 2 keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discreet location for emergencies or give it to a friend for easy access.
- WEATHER RESISTANT - Equipped with a weatherproof rubber slide cap that protects the keyhole, and prevents water, dirt, mud, and gunk from entering while keeping the inner lock rust-free.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT - We are dedicated to providing our customers with high-quality products and superior service. We provide a 30-day full refund or replacement for any reason and a 12-month warranty for quality issues. Please feel free to contact us about any issue. We are always here to help you.
- Fits 5/8in (16mm) receivers
- Usable length of receiver pin is 2-3/4 in. (70mm)
- Push to Lock locking mechanism - push lock body onto pin firmly and remove key
- Weather Tough seal and water tight cap protects lock from moisture and dirt
- Class III/IV; 10, 000 lb. Load Rating.4-pin cylinder for added pick resistance.Same key opens both locks; K1 Key Blank
- Receiver lock provides added security and theft deterrence while towing
- 1/2 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 3,500 lbs (Class I and II), 5/8 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 10,000 lbs (Class III and IV)
- Locking head rotates 360 degrees allowing keyway to conveniently face forward; receiver lock features push-to-lock locking mechanism to ensure a secure lock every time; Push head firmly onto the pin and remove key
- Snap-on cover provides weather resistance and prevents dirt and moisture from entering keyway, four-pin cylinder for added security to prevent lock picking
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) Diameter pin fits 2 in. (51 mm) Receiver Tubes, Class III/IV; 1/2 in. (13 mm) Diameter pin fits 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) Receiver tubes, Class II; Usable length of each chrome hitch pin lock is 2-3/4 in. (70 mm)
- Included Components: Two Pins, Two Keys, One Locking Swivel Head
- For compatibility with bike or other storage racks, please consult the rack manufacturer’s recommendations prior to using this product
- HEAVY DUTY TRAILER HITCH PIN LOCK – It’s a newly upgraded trailer hitch receiver lock with all metal construction. Two tubular keys are included to ensure easy fit and detach.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - The trailer hitch lock is designed with a diameter 5/8" and a length of 3-1/2”. It is compatible with class III IV hitches, 2” 2-1/2” hitch receiver, big towing truck and car (Please make sure of the size of the lock or email us for more information before placing an order).
- SAFE & EASY TO USE - The core of the lock is made of premium zinc alloy tubular. Its anti-theft design can withstand significant blows from different kinds of external force. Additionally, the lock includes a rubber cap and 8 rubber O-rings, which effectively keeps the keyhole away from dirt, dust, water and prevents any rattling noises.
- PRODUCT OF REMARKABLE WORKMANSHIP - The hitch lock features high quality solid steel with black electrophoretic paint. It is quite sturdy and can carry up to 30,000 lbs, twice as much as that of common pin locks. It is durable, and reliable.
- WARRANTY SERVICE – We warrant the quality of our products. If you are not satisfied with our lock within 31 days of your purchase, you will get all your money back or a replacement. In addition, a year of quality warranty is provided.
- NOTE - If you want to buy 2 sets or more of this product, please NOTE: the keys of different sets are NOT KEYED ALIKE. For special needs(2 or more sets keyed alike), please contact us before purchase!
- The product is manufactured in China
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- Master Lock is an American company
- Master Lock Headquarters are in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States
- Hardened receiver pins for increased sheer strength
- Precision 4-pin tumbler mechanism resists picking
The article ends here, detailing the best receiver hitch lock. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API