With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best rv tow bars, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the rv tow bars that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best rv tow bars currently available.
Top 10 Best Rv Tow Bars
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Rv Tow Bars
If you are looking for the Best Rv Tow Bars, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Class III tow bar, for use with towed vehicles up to 5,000 lbs
- Easy-folding, self-aligning, self-storing tow bar mounts to vehicle base plate
- Automatically locks into towing position.Periodically clean the entire surface of the tow bar with a mild soap and water solution. Wipe dry with a clean cloth
- Ball Mount Tow Bar
- Detaches with only two pins
- Automatically locks into towing position
- The 10,000 Pound rated BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain is a beefed-up version of the popular Falcon All-Terrain, with an additional two tons of carrying capacity -
- One person quick-connect and disconnect
- Patented Freedom Latch non-binding technology
- Solid stainless steel inner arms
- Made in the USA
- Removeable style base plate with a tab height of 14.5" and a tab width of 24" apart. 2 hr install time.
- Tow bar is rated at 6,500 lbs. and weighs only 47 lbs. Fits into a 2" receiver. Easy fold-away tow bar mounts and stores on back of RV.
- The off-set triple lugs to better align towing forces and prevent binding and spreads towing force equally without undue stress. Equipped with non-binding latch mechanisms for easier hook-up.
- Brake system, receiver and tow bar locks are not included.
- Read product description for more detailed information. Please note this will not fit on Jeep JL frames.
- Independant Arms for Easy Hookup
- 8,000 pound weight capacity motorhome mounted tow bar using a 2" receiver
- One person can easily connect or disconnect the Sterling All-Terrain in seconds
- Telescoping, independently-adjustable inner arms are easy to maneuver into position. Simply pin them in place and then drive your motorhome away and the arms automatically center and lock in place
- Solid stainless steel inner arms for smooth, trouble-free operation and easy maintenance
- Weighs 35 pounds and includes safety cables and a 6-wire power cord with one wire plug and one 7-wire plug. Crossbar not included
- Used with towed vehicles up to 5000 lbs
- Can be adapted to almost any vehicle
- Legs are adjustable to a maximum width of 41 inches
- Legs fold together for easy storage
- Limited Lifetime warranty on tow bar
- NON-BINDING LATCHES. Rambler RV tow bars have patent-pending, non-binding latches that allow for hassle-free disconnect on uneven terrain. They also connect to your vehicle quickly with auto-locking arms
- HIGHLY VERSATILE. Add versatile towing options to your vehicle with this class 1 trailer hitch. It provides a standard, square 1-1/4-inch receiver hitch and comes with a ball mount with a 3/4-inch ball hole to connect a small trailer
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION. Rated for 7,500 pounds, the Rambler adjustable flat tow bar has a strong steel construction. It is also rigorously tested for safety
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. The Rambler RV tow bar is protected in a durable black powder coat finish for lasting corrosion resistance. It also has a fully sealed design and protective rubber sleeves to keep out dirt and grime
- STANDARD FIT. Rambler is a perfect universal tow bar for truck, SUV or Jeep dinghy towing. It fits any 2-inch x 2-inch receiver hitch and can be connected to CURT or Blue Ox baseplates (sold separately). Safety cables are included
- Class III tow bar, for use with towed vehicles up to 6, 500 lbs.
- Off-set triple lugs to better align towing forces and prevent binding
- Includes 7, 500 lb. safety cables
- Easy fold-away tow bar mounts and stores on back of RV
- Legs collapse and extend to lock for easy hook-up
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
- 10,000 lbs. capacity
- Steel construction, premium metallic paint
- 2 Inches receiver tube
- Smoother towing over rough roads
- Improved turning radius keeps the towed vehicle safely away from the motorhome in tight turns
- Patented non-binding latches release easily under any conditions
The article ends here, detailing the best rv tow bars. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API