With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best skill saw guide, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the skill saw guide that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best skill saw guide currently available.
Top 10 Best Skill Saw Guide
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Skill Saw Guide
If you are looking for the Best Skill Saw Guide, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" Wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size With just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Get It Straight Every Time: This rigid aluminum guide rail is a must-have accessory for keeping your cutting on track. It’s long 100-inch length allows you to saw with precision and skill
- Locked In: The adjustable clamp end slides up and down the saw guide to fit any material being cut, especially sheets of plywood. The locking handle grabs surfaces for a secure edge that won't budge while you cut
- Make Measuring Easy: The WTX Clamp Edge has a ruled edge with both metric and imperial measurements to make your job of getting perfect cuts quick and easy
- Suited For Your Needs: The modular design allows for additional extensions to be added to expand your cutting length up to 100 inches. With the WTX clamping edge, you’ll save time and eliminate waste due to crooked, uneven cuts
- Additional Accessories: The BORA WTX Saw Guide System has additional accessories including the Saw Plate, Track Clamps for cutting any angle, and the Router Guide
- 100 Inches Of Cutting: With your purchase you will receive a 50" WTX Clamp Edge and WTX 50" Extension, connect the pieces together for 100 inches of straight cuts
- Incremental trim feature makes tool-free adjustments by 1/16 inch
- Extends saw blade up to 9.5″ from edge of workpiece with Jigsaws
- Extends saw blade up to 6″ from edge of workpiece with Circular Saws
- Cuts circles from 4″ to 19″ in diameter
- 4 metal bars and special clips accommodate most circular and jig saws
- One tool, countless uses: the Bora QuickCut does the work of multiple tools, All with one useful saw guide. The multiple angles on this circular saw accessory eliminate the need for a miter saw or more complex jigs. Cut wood or soft metals with unrivaled precision at four preset angles: 22.5°, 45°, 60°, and 90°.
- Mark, measure, and cut with ease: save yourself the calculations of a typical tri-square with bora’s advanced cut guide. Measure perfectly flush angles for framing and crown molding, without doing the math. The ruler also features imperial and metric measurements.
- Easy grip: The large, curved handle provides extra comfort and precision. With the QuickCut, you can get a firm hold on your circular saw without your edge guide slipping.
- Durable: Bora’s QuickCut saw guide is made with strong aluminum extrusion and conveniently placed ruler marks. It's 16 inches long, with a 14-inch (35.5cm) guide rail for making long, straight cuts.
- Bora Quality: Bora tool is a leader in innovative power tool accessories that make your jobs and projects run smoothly.
- CUTS: Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" wide / Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup / Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- GUIDE: Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut / Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines / Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips
- EASY SAWING: Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
- VERSATILE: Rip, cross cut, and make angled cuts up to 48" long in plywood, MDF, and panels / Simply align the Guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Kreg KMA2700 Accu-Cut 48-Inch Circular Saw Guide Track System
- Time Saver: The BORA WTX Ruled Clamp Edge Saw Guide makes it quick and easy to achieve straight, precise cuts when cutting plywood sheets or MDF with a circular saw, jigsaw, or router
- Fast Set-Up: Adjust the gripping clamp end to the desired length, lock it in place, and start cutting
- Long Cutting Length: This 50” guide rail is long enough for large and wide sheet material and can be used with all types of saws. Easily increase the length up to 100 inches by adding the BORA NGX 50-inch aluminum extension, sold separately.
- Ruled Straight Edge: The top edge of the clamp includes a ruler imprint with both metric and imperial measurements to guarantee your cuts are always the right size
- Extreme Durability: Made of heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum, it is rigid enough to resist bowing and hold a straight edge, and durable enough to withstand repeated use
- Track Saw Precision: Making straight cuts with a circular saw, router, or jigsaw is a challenging task, but with the BORA 5-PC NGX Clamp Edge System it is quick and easy to break down sheet material and rip boards with clean, accurate cuts every time
- 100” of Cutting Capacity: The NGX 50” Clamp Edge is made of heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum that clamps tightly on everything from plywood to dimensional lumber. And for big projects, like a rip cut on a 4x8, increase the length up to 100 inches with the NGX 50” aluminum extension.
- Stop the Guesswork: Effortlessly attach the NGX Saw Plate to your right- or left-handed saw with the adjustable quick-release clamps. A fixed center molded channel helps reduce blade offset and the aluminum guide rails position your saw to make precision cuts.
- Reduce Tear Out: Prevent top edge tear-out and splintering with two rolls of 55-inch Self-Adhesive Non-Chip Strip. Attach it to the bottom of the NGX Clamp Edge for a smooth finish
- Rip fence for use with DEWALT circular saws including models DWE575, DWE575SB, DWE364, DWS535, DW384
- Provides smooth, precise results
- simple to fasten and designate distance from blade to fence
- Easy attaching by inserting through slots at front of shoe and tightening screw
- Ruggedly crafted from all metal for long life
- Note: This item is not compatible with ALL DEWALT circular saws.
- 12 AMP motor with variable speed control dial (2,000 - 5,200 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90° and 1-9/16" at 45°). Power Type- Corded
- Bevel capability (-1 to 48°) with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw Kit, with Stackable Tool case and 55" Guide Rail
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Includes 24-inch & 50-inch WTX Clamp Edges, 50" Extension with connectors, Saw Plate
- WTX Clamp Edge is made of heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum for extreme durability
- Adjustable channel on saw plate fits a wide variety of straight edges up to 3.5” wide
- Fits right- and left-handed circular saws
- Ruled extrusion allows for easy measurements
- Locking handle grabs work surfaces for a secure edge that won't budge
- Replacement set for BORA 543400 4-piece set
The article ends here, detailing the best skill saw guide. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API