With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best subs for car audio, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the subs for car audio that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best subs for car audio currently available.
Top 10 Best Subs for Car Audio
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Subs for Car Audio
If you are looking for the Best Subs for Car Audio, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Loaded Sub Enclosure Features: Rockville Single 10" K5 1200w Car Subwoofer Pre-loaded In Vented Sub Enclosure, Peak Power Handling: 1200 Watts, Program Power Handling: 600 Watts, CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Vent dimensions (inches): 2" x 6.5" x 8", Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 Hz, 2" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire
- Features of Amplifier: Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS 2-Ohm Class-D Mono Car Amplifier and Bass Remote, CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Peak Power Rating: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song) - 2 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel, - 4 Ohm: 880 Watts x 1 Channel, High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Features of wire kit:, Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit, (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables, 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- Rockville RWS10CA Slim 1000 Watt 10" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure. 1000 Watts Peak power output.
- 300 Watts RMS CEA rated. 10" Super Slim Subwoofer. Ultra Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement.
- 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap. Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket. High Density Laminated Foam Surround.
- High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure. Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure.
- 2" High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil. 8mm Washer & Yoke Plates. 13.6mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max. 60oz. Magnet Motor Structure.
- Super Slim Sealed MDF Enclosure Design. Aviation Grade Black Tweet Carpet with Embroidered Logo.
- Black Texture Synthetic Leather Front Panel. Impedance: 4-ohms. Frequency response: 43Hz-500Hz. SPL @ 1w/1m: 93dB.
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Ideal solutions for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle
- Ruggedly constructed using 5/8" MDF and aviation grade black carpet
- Rockville RBV10. 1A Single 10” 500 Watts Active Subwoofer Enclosure, Size: 10”, Peak Power: 500 Watts, RMS Power: 300 Watts, Nominal Impedance: Single 4-Ohm, 1. 5” Voice Coil, Inverted Carbon Graphite Molded Dust Cap, Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone, Double Lami
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 200Hz, Sensitivity: 88dB, Anti-Vibration Braced MDF Cabinet, Angled Back Fits Perfectly Against Rear Seats, Computer Tuned Bass Reflex Port, Blue/Black Aviation Grade Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Rockville Logo.
- Class AB Amplifier, High Speed MOSFET Power Supply, High Level Speaker Inputs, Low Level RCA Inputs, Built-In Low Pass Crossover (30Hz - 160Hz).
- Accepts up to 8 Gauge Wire, 100mV - 5V Input Voltage, Power (Blue) & Diagnostic (Red) LED Indicators, 20A Fuse, Dimensions in inches: Length 15. 75" x height: 12. 99" x top width 10. 63" x bottom width: 14. 17", Weight: 22. 59 lbs.
- 1200 WATTS PEAK POWER: This drop-in system is designed to create some serious bass, with monster 1,200 watts of power handling and its bandpass design. As an added bonus, the built-in neon accent lighting gives it an attractive custom look
- TWO HIGH POWER SUBWOOFERS: Car Subwoofer Bandpass Speaker System has two high power 4-ohm subwoofers that fit your music streaming hobbies. With this high power subwoofer now you can feel the vibrancy while listening to your favorite songs
- EXTRA DEEP BASS ALIGNMENT: Car Subwoofer Bandpass Speaker System has a bandpass w/ alignment of extra deep bass. It was made w/ extra deep bass to be able to produce a loud sound that makes you feel the vibrancy & have fun listening in your car
- RUBBER EDGE SUSPENSION DESIGN: This speaker system designed a special treated black rubber edge suspension, so the only vibrations you’ll be hearing will come from your music. A specially treated rubber surround is also ready for a beating
- BANDPASS W/ 4 TUNED PORTS: Bandpass enclosures give you the best of both worlds. The two 12-inch subs are mounted inside a sealed chamber, which then delivers sound to the ported chamber through four specially tuned ports and into your vehicle
- Rockville RV1212P Dual 12" 1200w Car Audio Subwoofers in Vented Sub Enclosure Box
- Subwoofer and Enclosure Features: Rockville RV1212P Dual 12" 1200w Car Audio Subwoofers in Vented Sub Enclosure Box. 1200 Watts Peak Power. 600 Watts RMS continuous music rating (Match up with an amp that delivers 600w RMS @ 4 ohms). 400 Watts RMS Test Tone rating (Playing test tones is brutal on a sub compared to music). Bonded, Stapled and Braced 3/5" MDF Cabinet. Computer Designed, Under-Side Bass Reflex, Aero-Port System. Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: Logo embroidered high quality aviation grade tweed carpet. Mono, gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. High-Power, High-Efficiency 12" Subwoofer
- Injection Molded, Talc Filled, Brushed Polypropylene Cone. High Excursion Butyl Rubber Surround. 3-D Molded Dust Cap. Linear Progressive Spider System. 4 Layer, High-Power, Aluminum Voice Coil. Bumped and Vented Magnet Motor Structure. Frequency Response: 35Hz - 500Hz. SPL: 101dB @ 1w/1m. 60oz Magnet Motor Structure Weight per woofer. Total Cabinet Weight: 36.45 lbs. Dimensions: 29.4" (L) x 18.4" (W) x 15.9" (H)
- POWERFUL SOUND: Feel your music with the thump and thrum of sound through this 8-inch subwoofer
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Features 4-Ohm dual voice coil for sound and wiring flexibility, efficient thermal heat management, high-strength construction, and high-temperature voice coil
- POWER RATING: Rated at 200 watts RMS power and 400 watts peak power
- RECOMMENDED SETUP: Works best with sealed or ported sub enclosure and minim 200 watts of recommended power
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Installation requires 3.88-inch mounting depth and 7-inch mounting diameter in sealed sub boxes between 0.5 and 1.2 cubic feet or vented sub boxes between 0.66+ and 1.2 cubic feet
- Power - 1100 Max x 1 @ 2 Ohms, 550 Max x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Low & High Level Inputs - A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- Switchable Bass Boost - Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Variable Input Gain Control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Rockville WHEEL OF BASS 8" 500w Slim Under-Seat or Trunk Mounted Powered Car Subwoofer.
- Enclosure is very shallow at only 3.15” tall so it can fit anywhere. You can fit it under seat but it also sounds great and takes up little space in your trunk.
- Enclosure is made out of solid cast aluminum. Peak Power Handling: 500 Watts. RMS Power Handling: 125 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
- Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 180Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz
The article ends here, detailing the best subs for car audio. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-08-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API