With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best subs for car audio, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the subs for car audio that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best subs for car audio currently available.
Top 10 Best Subs for Car Audio
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Subs for Car Audio
If you are looking for the Best Subs for Car Audio, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A.
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 4 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- All-in-One Complete SDR Series Dual 12-inch Loaded Subwoofer Complete Bass Package
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS Power: 1,200 Watts
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SDR-2X12D4 Dual 12" Loaded 2,400 Watt Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Includes x1 Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Class D 1,200 Watt Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SKAR4ANL-OFC 4 Gauge Premium OFC Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit
- SUBWOOFER AND WIRING KIT: This package comes with MTX 12" Dual Loaded Car Subwoofer, Sub Box, Amplifier, and QPower Wiring Amp Kit
- SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE: Dual 12 inch vented enclosure with a single terminal cup; 2,000 watt of max power, 1,000 watts RMS; Enclosure measures 29.5 x 13.5 x 11 x 14 inches
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Polypropylene dust caps are durable and lightweight, allowing them to use less power; Vented design is tuned for harder hitting base
- SUPER FLEX AMP KIT: Handles up to 3000 watts of power; 4 gauge wiring; Kit includes: Deluxe high quality fuse holder, Gold plated ANL fuse (100 amps), 17 feet of 4 gauge Super Flex orange power cable, 3 feet of 4 gauge Super Flex blue power cable, 17 feet of 18 gauge blue turn on wire, 25 feet of 16 gauge Super Flex speaker wire, 17 feet of deluxe RCA interconnect
- 3 grommets, 5/16 inch gold plated ring terminal, 1/4 inch gold plated ring terminal, Number 10 gold plated ring terminal, 4 gold plated speaker terminals, 20, 4 inch wire ties
- Space Saver - The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles. With a slim design, there are a few installation options. Embrace the Bass.
- Built-in Amplifier - A built-in 800 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- Pulse Width Modulated - This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input - Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB8 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low Level Input - Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BAB8 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable Bass Boost - Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- All-in-One Complete SDR Series Loaded Subwoofer Complete Bass Package
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SDR-1X12D2 Single 12" Loaded 1,200 Watt Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Includes x1 Skar Audio RP-800.1D Class D 800 Watt Monoblock Amplifier
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SKAR4ANL-CCA 4 Gauge Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit
- 6.5-inch Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 400 Watts | RMS Power: 200 Watts
- 2" Copper Voice Coil, Sensitivity (Spl): 82.8 dB
- Great Low End Frequency Response | Fs: 64 Hz
- Small & Compact Subwoofer, Hard Hitting Bass
- Fully functional and easy to debug
- 68 mm Slim fuselage, installed under the seat, the effect is better
- 10 inch woofer speaker
- Design of high temperature resistant coil
- Black paint stainless steel mesh, no rust, no deformation
- Rockville WHEEL OF BASS 8" 500w Slim Under-Seat or Trunk Mounted Powered Car Subwoofer.
- Enclosure is very shallow at only 3.15” tall so it can fit anywhere. You can fit it under seat but it also sounds great and takes up little space in your trunk.
- Enclosure is made out of solid cast aluminum. Peak Power Handling: 500 Watts. RMS Power Handling: 125 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
- Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 180Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz
- Power - 1500 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms, 700 Watts Max x 1 @4-Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- Low & High Level Inputs - A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Variable Bass Boost - Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Variable Gain Control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
The article ends here, detailing the best subs for car audio. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API