With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best tires for 2007 prius, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the tires for 2007 prius that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best tires for 2007 prius currently available.
Top 10 Best Tires for 2007 Prius
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Tires for 2007 Prius
If you are looking for the Best Tires for 2007 Prius, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- The new KINERGY ST is designed as a Standard Touring All-Season tire for all on-road conditions
- Abrasion resistance tread compound-Improves abrasion resistance.
- Jointless full cover reinforced belt-Optimized strength to improve tread stability even at high speed.
- Wide 2 steel belts-Improved tread stiffness for better handling / bragging performance.
- Parallel carcass line-Stiffer sidewall and minimize sidewall deformation.
- Belt folded edge tape-Increased belt performance and stability.
- High-stiffness bead filler-Stiffer sidewall for improved steering response.
- A Tire You Can Count On
- All-Season Performance
- Built to Last With a 65,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- All-season tread
- White or Black sidewall depending on the tire's size
- 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Features four wide grooves within the tread that drain water for better performance on wet roads
- Country of Origin : Thailand
- The Package Height of the Product is 7.3 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 24.4 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 24.4 inches
- Engineered for class-leading comfort and shock absorption with Kumho’s exclusive ESCOT casing.
- Excellent fuel economy and a long tread life - the result of a duel silicone compound engineered to cool quickly. It runs colder, last longer, and improves fuel efficiency.
- Exceptional grip and stability in heavy rain and snow. Four, deep center grooves channel water away quickly.
- Engineered for traction on ice, with tiny waffle creating thousands of small gripping edges.
- 50,000 mile warranty
- All-Season Touring Tire
- Ideal for consumers looking for plenty of miles, good traction and fuel economy
- M+S Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Built to Keep You Working Through the Winter
- Winter Performance and Grip You Can Rely On
- Long-Lasting Performance
- Great Value
- 195/55R16 87V
- Treadwear warranty: 70,000 miles
- All-Season Premium Luxury Touring Tire
- Designed for comfort, agile handling and an ultra-quiet ride
- Quiet and smooth ride
- Superior handling, cornering and stability
- Exceptional traction for all weather conditions
- Premium Limited Warranty
- The GT Radial Maxtour LX 195/55R16 87V Tire is designed with comfort and control in mind. The advanced tread design and robust 60,000 mile tread life warranty offer drivers the optimal balance of form and function. With features like full depth sipes, chamfered tread edges and a continuous center rib, you can drive with confidence and control. Dual sidewall designs also give you the ability to choose the perfect look for your vehicle.
- TPMS Compatible
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Wet Weather Traction
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
The article ends here, detailing the best tires for 2007 prius. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API