With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best tires for 2017 honda crv, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the tires for 2017 honda crv that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best tires for 2017 honda crv currently available.
Top 10 Best Tires for 2017 Honda Crv
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Tires for 2017 Honda Crv
If you are looking for the Best Tires for 2017 Honda Crv, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Made in South Korea
- Asymmetric tread pattern design
- Traction grooves design, notch sips and variable angle of sips
- For great all season traction in wet, dry and snowy conditions
- VAI (Visual Alignment Indicator) system
- 50,000 mile warranty
- All-Season Touring Tire
- Ideal for consumers looking for plenty of miles, good traction and fuel economy
- M+S Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Taut, responsive steering and an exceptional highway feel result from the wide, rounded outside edge of the tire and its continuous contact with the road.
- Exceptional all-weather grip and performance from deep microtreads that create hundreds of tiny gripping edges.
- A smooth, quiet, comfortable ride due to the unique noise canceling tread that reduces road noise and vibration.
- Longer tread life and excellent cold traction from an advanced rubber compound engineered to run cooler and stay flexible at lower temperatures.
- A Tire You Can Count On
- All-Season Performance
- Built to Last With a 65,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
- Deep sipes retain wet and all-season performance
- Specially engineered to provide performance in wet, dry, and snowy conditions with traction and handling all year long
- Wider grooves provide maximum water evacuation which promotes wet traction
- High grip silica compound offers higher performance in winter conditions by promoting better grip and traction
- Wide steel belt layer Improved tread stiffness for better handling/braking performance
- Moulded with high-grip silica compound for higher performance during winter conditions where strong traction is required
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 85,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Built-in wear gauges allow drivers to visually see how worn down their tires are
- Full-depth sipes and lateral voids remove the slush from under the tire to create long-lasting winter traction.
- Wide circumferential grooves and micro-serration in tread blocks help to evacuate water, improve wet weather traction, and prevent hydroplaning.
- A strong center rib and improved shoulder blocks help to provide a more evenly worn and longer lasting tire while also providing quick handling and performance.
- Kumho’s Variable Pitch Technology and tread pattern provide a quiet and comfortable ride that is a rival to any top-tier on the market today.
- Item Package Height:9.44 Inches
- Item Package Length:29.0 Inches
- Item Package Width:29.0 Inches
- Product Type:Vehicle Tire
- Car Top Carrier: Our convenient roof cargo carrier allows you to keep your gear up top, so you can transport belongings and passengers without compromising on safety, comfort, or convenience
- Intuitive Features: Specially designed to keep your gear dry, our waterproof car roof cargo carrier features welded seams, an urethane-coated zipper, and a hook-and-loop-close zipper flap
- Quality Construction: Constructed of UV-protected PVC semi-coated mesh, our durable vehicle cargo carriers are designed to keep your belongings dry and won't fly off your roof
- Simple Setup: Simply attach the straps of the roof bag to your vehicle’s roof rack or use the included car clips to attach the straps to your vehicle’s door frame weather molding
- Seamless Storage: Our rooftop cargo bag folds down for storage in the included stuff sack; Car roof bag, 4 attachment straps, 4 car clips, and stuff sack with sewn-in setup guide included
- Radial car tire for Passenger Cars and Minivans designed for All-Season performance
- MaxTouch Construction maximizes the tire's contact with the road and evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking and cornering, resulting in longer wear
- IntelliSipe technology designed to maximize biting edges for exceptional grip and control in all seasons, while rain grooves help prevent hydroplaning
- Comfort Control technology helps ensure ride satisfaction while minimizing tire noise while driving
- 80,000 miles manufacturer's treadwear limited warranty; 6 years standard limited warranty; 235/60R18 103H
The article ends here, detailing the best tires for 2017 honda crv. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API