With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best tires for a 2016 subaru outback, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the tires for a 2016 subaru outback that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best tires for a 2016 subaru outback currently available.
Top 10 Best Tires for A 2016 Subaru Outback
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Tires for A 2016 Subaru Outback
If you are looking for the Best Tires for A 2016 Subaru Outback, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 75,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for T and H rated sizes, and 65,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for V rated sizes
- Features a special rubber compound for better performance on wet roads and improved fuel efficiency
- On/Off road all terrain tire that delivers an aggressive look for trucks and SUVs
- Model : 2724900
- Package Dimensions : 28.5" L x 28.5" W x 8.97" H
- The package weight is 29.52 Pounds
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- 12% better wet braking 
- 15% better snow traction 
- 15% better dry handling 
- 70K mile 
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- 50,000 Mile Treadwear Protection
- Advanced All-Season Tread Design
- Deep, Lateral Shoulder Slots
- Spiral Nylon Overwrap
- Country of Origin : Japan
- The Package Height of the Product is 9.1 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 28.8 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 28.8 inches
- Engineered to be Fuel-Efficient
- Backed By An Up To 50,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
- Delivers a Quiet, Comfortable Ride
- All-Season Performance
- Full Depth Grooves Help Water Evacuation Throughout The Life Of The Tire.
- Optimized Tread Pattern Design Fights Irregular Wear And Improves Traction While Keeping Your Comfort In Mind*.
- Long-Lasting Tread Life Backed By A Newly Increased 50,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty.
- Made in South Korea
- Package Height: 9.37"
- Package Length: 28.39"
- Package Width: 28.39"
- Tread pattern allows for excellent traction and handling in dry, wet, and winter weather conditions
- Backed by an 80,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Built with Nokian's Aramid Sidewall technology that reinforces the sidewall to enhance durability and protect the tire from road hazard damage
- Backed by Nokian's Pothole Protection Warranty that replaces the tire at no cost if a road hazard damages the tire beyond repair
- Low rolling resistance design reduces CO2 emissions to lessen environmental impact and improve fuel efficiency
- Serve You for a Long Time: these valve stem caps for truck tires are mainly made of quality copper, sturdy and firm, will not break or deform easily, with metallic luster, can keep bright after long term use, not easy to fade or rust, satisfy your long term needs; The surface and edge are polished carefully, no burr or rough corner, providing you with a comfortable using experience
- Saving Your Time and Energy: this inflate through valve stem cap can help you inflate, deflate and gauge your tires without taking the cap off, making your inflating process smoother and more efficient; The operation process is simple and convenient, and won't take up too much of your time and energy
- Versatile Applicable Occasion: the double seal valve cap can be widely applied on various transportation facilities, such as car, van, truck, SUV, RV, trailer, semi, boat and so on; You don't have to remove a cap every time you need to check the air pressure or add air, bringing you a lot of convenience
- Practical Double Seal Design: these valve cap extenders features double seal design, with nice sealing performance, which can keep away from air loss in case the valve fails, thoughtful and exquisite; They are easy and quick to install, nice helpers when valve stems are short and recessed
- Adequate Quantity to Share with Others: there are 16 pieces of flow through valve stem tire caps in the package, adequate quantity can meet your daily use and replacement demands, and you can share them with your close friends, family members and people in need
- Car Top Carrier: Our convenient roof cargo carrier allows you to keep your gear up top, so you can transport belongings and passengers without compromising on safety, comfort, or convenience
- Intuitive Features: Specially designed to keep your gear dry, our waterproof car roof cargo carrier features welded seams, an urethane-coated zipper, and a hook-and-loop-close zipper flap
- Quality Construction: Constructed of UV-protected PVC semi-coated mesh, our durable vehicle cargo carriers are designed to keep your belongings dry and won't fly off your roof
- Simple Setup: Simply attach the straps of the roof bag to your vehicle’s roof rack or use the included car clips to attach the straps to your vehicle’s door frame weather molding
- Seamless Storage: Our rooftop cargo bag folds down for storage in the included stuff sack; Car roof bag, 4 attachment straps, 4 car clips, and stuff sack with sewn-in setup guide included
The article ends here, detailing the best tires for a 2016 subaru outback. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API