With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best tires for honda crv 2014, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the tires for honda crv 2014 that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best tires for honda crv 2014 currently available.
Top 10 Best Tires for Honda Crv 2014
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Tires for Honda Crv 2014
If you are looking for the Best Tires for Honda Crv 2014, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Treadwear warranty: 70,000 miles
- All-Season Premium Luxury Touring Tire
- Designed for comfort, agile handling and an ultra-quiet ride
- Quiet and smooth ride
- Superior handling, cornering and stability
- Exceptional traction for all weather conditions
- Premium Limited Warranty
- 50,000 mile warranty
- All-Season Touring Tire
- Ideal for consumers looking for plenty of miles, good traction and fuel economy
- M plus S Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Product Type: Vehicle Tire
- Package Quantity: 1
- No Batteries Required
- Dry And Wet Braking And Handling Is Competitive With Expensive Tier 1 Brands
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 75,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for T and H rated sizes, and 65,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for V rated sizes
- Features a special rubber compound for better performance on wet roads and improved fuel efficiency
- Country of Origin : United States
- The Package Height of the Product is 9.37 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 28.39 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 28.39 inches
- Made in South Korea
- Package Height: 9.37"
- Package Length: 28.39"
- Package Width: 28.39"
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- All-Season Performance
- Impressive Handling on Wet and Dry Surfaces
- Quiet, Comfortable Ride
- Backed by a 40,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
- CO-CS (COMPUTER OPTIMIZED COMPONENT SYSTEM) - Maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction
- O-BEAD - Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction
- LL CARBON (LONG LINK) - Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure
- Multiple biting edges; offer great all-season traction is wet, dry conditions and snowy conditions
- Wide tread grooves; help evacuate water and slush from enhanced wet traction
- Optimized tread pattern; reduces road noise for a quieter ride
- Large stable shoulder blocks; for confident wet and dry handling
- 65000 miles/105000 kilometers tread life; life time warranty
- A comfortable and quiet highway ride
- Evacuates water fast for optimal traction on wet pavement
- Offers durability and reliability on the road, with a 60, 000-Mile Manufacturer's Limited *
The article ends here, detailing the best tires for honda crv 2014. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API