With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best tires for outback, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the tires for outback that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best tires for outback currently available.
Top 10 Best Tires for Outback
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Tires for Outback
If you are looking for the Best Tires for Outback, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Bundle of: (4) STI Outback Max (8ply) ATV Tire [32x9.5-14]
- In all three true-to-measure sizes, the STI Outback Max uses an 8-ply rated carcass that allows low-psi operation, superior flotation, and the durability riders demand, while keeping the weight competitive
- The aggressive tread pattern features center lugs measuring 1.5 inches deep, with 2.0-inch deep lugs at the shoulders.
- These lugs are built with a stepped-base design that minimizes flex across the tires tread, maximizing traction and tire strength
- The Outback Max tires complement STIs line of Outback AT and XT tires, a multi-size lineup of all-conditions tires currently available in 25 inch up to 28-inch sizes
- Made in South Korea
- Package Height: 9.37"
- Package Length: 28.39"
- Package Width: 28.39"
- Tread wear: 70,000 miles
- It is designed as a Standard Touring All-Season tire for all on-road conditions
- Made in South Korea
- Package Height: 9.6"
- Package Dimensions: 14 L x 8 H x 5 W (inches)
- Package Weight: 5 pounds. The light-weight and simple construction offers a smooth, quiet ride
- Country of Origin : China
- Part Number: SC1042
- 12% better wet braking 
- 15% better snow traction 
- 15% better dry handling 
- 70K mile 
- Full-grain leather
- Outback outsole provides stability on rugged terrains
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- Terra Suspension Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- Car Top Carrier: Our convenient roof cargo carrier allows you to keep your gear up top, so you can transport belongings and passengers without compromising on safety, comfort, or convenience
- Intuitive Features: Specially designed to keep your gear dry, our waterproof car roof cargo carrier features welded seams, an urethane-coated zipper, and a hook-and-loop-close zipper flap
- Quality Construction: Constructed of UV-protected PVC semi-coated mesh, our durable vehicle cargo carriers are designed to keep your belongings dry and won't fly off your roof
- Simple Setup: Simply attach the straps of the roof bag to your vehicle’s roof rack or use the included car clips to attach the straps to your vehicle’s door frame weather molding
- Seamless Storage: Our rooftop cargo bag folds down for storage in the included stuff sack; Car roof bag, 4 attachment straps, 4 car clips, and stuff sack with sewn-in setup guide included
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Thompson, Vicki Lewis (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 196 Pages - 02/19/2021 (Publication Date) - Ocean Dance Press (Publisher)
The article ends here, detailing the best tires for outback. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API