With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best trailer for hauling atv, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the trailer for hauling atv that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best trailer for hauling atv currently available.
Top 10 Best Trailer for Hauling Atv
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Trailer for Hauling Atv
If you are looking for the Best Trailer for Hauling Atv, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 1,500lb; 15 cu. ft. of hauling capacity; Max Speed 10 mph (not road compatible)
- DURABILITY: Solid steel floor and frame with removable steel side rails and tailgate
- EASE OF USE: Foot dump, quick release latch & tilt trailer bed for easy loading and dumping
- TIRES: 18" x 8" 4-ply pneumatic tires; pass-through 1" axle provides 11" of ground clearance
- DIMENSIONS: 85" (L) X 48" (W) X 30" (H) [Bed: 54" (L) x 28" (W) x 15" (D)]
- UTILITY TRAILER – The Guide Gear Utility Trailer is great for all your hauling needs. With a 1,200-lb weight capacity you can easily carry large loads outdoors. Ideal to use as a yard or garden cart.
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL – The ATV trailer is made from heavy-duty 14-ga. powder-coated steel that’s corrosion resistant for all weather conditions.
- EASY LOADING – Featuring removable rails and tailgate for easy loading of bulky, heavy cargo like logs, tree debris, and rocks.
- EASY DUMPING – The tilting bed makes it easy to quickly dump heavy loads. The utility cart has been built for hassle-free outdoor use.
- FLOTATION TIRES – The wheel cart trailer features robust and wide flotation tires which float above loose dirt and sand to give better traction, and prevent sinking.
- 1,200-lb., 17 cu. ft. capacity works well in agricultural and residential settings
- Removable tailgate for easy loading and unloading
- Foot pedal dump mechanism allows emptying loads while hitched
- 60in.L x 31in.W x 13 1/3in.H bed
- Sturdy steel frame and bed with rust-resistant, UV-protected powder-coat finish
- 1,000 lbs Load Capacity, 18 cu. Ft
- 18" Ground Clearance
- Powder coated steel bed
- 3/16" Steel Removable Tailgate
- 12" Of Hitch Height Adjustment
- Heavy Duty steel construction, provides exceptional strength and durability. Powder coated for years of corrosion-free use.
- 11” ground clearance, allows you to get your off-road chores completed easily
- Removable side rails and tailgate for easy unloading
- Solid steel floor will handle heavy cargo and rough terrain with ease.
- Flotation tires help absorb shock and provide and stability.
- Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings provide a smooth resistance free tow.
- Pile it high the HC1500 sports a Weight Capacity of 1,500 lbs.
- Chinese (Publication Language)
- Durable, rugged wheels
- Extra large hauling capacity
- Locking hitch pin
- Weight capacity of 66 pounds
- Compatible with various 12 and 24 volt Polaris and Peg Perego models
- 3 Year Limited Consumer Warrant
- Made in USA with some imported components
- Bed size: 32.5"W x 49"L x 12" H
- Pallet Quantity: 10
- Steel bed with scratch-resistant, powder-coat paint finish for longer product life
- 750-pound load capacity for the large loads
- 16-inch x 4-inch pneumatic tires allow for easy maneuverability over rough terrain
- 1250-Pound load capacity for heavy loads
- 110-degree swivel feature and 60-degree dump angle
- 18” x 8.5” all terrain pneumatic tires with roller bears allow for easy maneuverability over the roughest terrain.
- 8.5” Ground clearance
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 400 lb CAPACITY: The 10 cubic foot bed is perfect for transporting mulch, fire wood, gravel and other common landscaping materials.
- SINGLE LEVER DUMP RELEASE: 45 degree angle quickly and easily empties the bed.
- REMOVABLE TAIL GATE: Allows for easy loading and unloading.
- 13’’ PNEUMATIC TIRES: Off road tread provides great traction on multiple terrains.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Rust resistant powder coated finish holds up to weather and impacts from loading.
- UNIVERSAL HITCH: Attaches quickly and easily to most lawn tractors and ATVs in the market.
The article ends here, detailing the best trailer for hauling atv. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API