With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best transmission additive for sticking valves, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the transmission additive for sticking valves that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best transmission additive for sticking valves currently available.
Top 10 Best Transmission Additive for Sticking Valves
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Transmission Additive for Sticking Valves
If you are looking for the Best Transmission Additive for Sticking Valves, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Improves the lubrication properties of the oil
- Cleans valve bores
- Suitable for use in vehicles with turbochargers and vehicles with catalytic converters
- Prevents engine noises caused by hydraulic tappets
- Flash point: 60.0 degrees_celsius
- Mobil 1 Synthetic LV ATF HP is a high performance synthetic automatic transmission fluid that delivers extended transmission life with improved thermal stability
- Has outstanding long-term frictional properties to help improve and extend transmission efficiency, smooth shifting performance, and fuel economy
- Exceptional thermal and oxidation stability keep transmissions clean to help provide outstanding performance even under severe driving conditions
- Helps provide reliable lubrication at temperatures down to -78F (-61C), and supports viscosity retention under the most severe high-temperature operating conditions
- Recommended for use in modern high-performance vehicles requiring Dexron HP ATF
- Extends engine life
- Reduces wear
- Prevents sludge and varnish
- Prevents excessive oil consumption
- Keeps piston rings from sticking
- Restores performance
- Stops slipping and prevents lazy shifts
- Quiets noise
- Stops leaks
- Conditions seals and o-rings
- The original transmission shudder fix
- A concentrated friction modifier formulated specifically for instantly eliminating torque converter lock-up shudder
- Provides four times less wear than regular ATF
- For use in any automatic transmission fluid (not for use in Ford Type F or CVT applications)
- Voted top product by transmission professionals
- Cutting edge technology - We at red line created this industry, pushing bubbles out of the way to ensure efficient & effective engine cooling
- Ultimate cooling performance - Coolant additive with a unique agent that lowers temperatures by reducing and eliminating bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces
- Perform & protect - Waterwetter protects from rust & corrosion, allowing the use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates
- Easy to use - Use one bottle for most cars & light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons. Larger cooling systems should use 2 bottles; Small cooling systems should use 1oz per quart
- Why red line - Established in 1979, red line products perform & protect better than any on the market. No compromises
- Extends oil and engine life
- Virtually eliminates dry starts and excessive wear
- Raises Oil Pressure
- Will not sludge or varnish
- Lowers engine temperature
- For use in any engine, gasoline or diesel
- Reduces friction by approximately 60% compared to conventional engines, by forming an ultra-low friction film on top of the Diamond Nano-coating.
- Use for Gas and Diesel Engine
- More Concentrated High-Pressure Formula
- Use One Bottle for Every 5 quarts of oil
- Extreme Heat Resistance and Boundary Layer Protection
- Lubricates with Diamond Nano-Particles
- Cleans & Treats Internal Components
- Seal Conditioner – stops current and prevents future leaks by protecting and reconditioning seals.
- Extreme Pressure (EP) and Anti-Wear (AW) Agents – provide excellent metal-to-metal wear protection reducing noise and gear temperatures. Our sulfur, nitrogen and phosphorus additives meet the requirements of API GL-4 and GL-5 specifications.
- Friction Modifier – supplements the EP/AW additives to help reduce noise and wear. This in turn helps shifting in a manual transmission and also stops chatter in limited-slip posi-traction axles.
- Performance Additive Booster – includes tackifying agents and highly sheer-stable multigrade viscosity modifiers to keep oil on the gears and bearings where it can better lubricate, especially at higher temperatures. Pour Point Depressant (PPD) allows product to flow even at very low temps.
- Manufactured in the USA, this product works in all manual gearboxes, differentials, open & posi axles and more. Stops pinion, axle, output shaft and other seal leaks. Reduces grinding, whining, clunking and protects gears.
- Adheres to component surfaces to prevent scuffing and galling during initial start-up
- High quality formulation meets OEM performance specs for engine assembly lubricants
- Proper lubrication of metal mating surfaces is essential prior to starting a new or rebuilt engine
- Suggested Applications: Engine bearings, camshafts, lifters, valves, guides and rocker shaft assemblies
The article ends here, detailing the best transmission additive for sticking valves. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2022-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API