With the help of this article, you will be able to have a broader understanding of best winter tires for dodge durango, as I will be discussing the features, pros, and cons in detail. Other than that, make sure to read until the end.
If you don’t have the time or the energy to look for the winter tires for dodge durango that best suited for you, no worries; I have you covered. I have put together here a list of the best winter tires for dodge durango currently available.
Top 10 Best Winter Tires for Dodge Durango
Reviews on 10 Top Rated Winter Tires for Dodge Durango
If you are looking for the Best Winter Tires for Dodge Durango, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Full depth sipes and lateral voids remove the slush from under the tire to create long-lasting winter traction.
- Wide circumferential grooves and micro-serration in tread blocks help to evacuate water, improve wet weather traction, and prevent hydroplaning.
- A strong center rib and improved shoulder blocks help to provide a more evenly worn and longer lasting tire while also providing quick handling and performance.
- Kumho’s Variable Pitch Technology and tread pattern provide a quiet and comfortable ride that is a rival to any top-tier on the market today.
- High-performance all-season tires for sporty coupes and sedans
- Variable angle grooves for higher mechanical grip
- Innovative all season compound for top level grip on wet and dry conditions
- Longitudinal and lateral groove optimization to minimize the risk of aquaplaning even when cornering
- Optimized pitch sequence and continuous circumferential element for a high driving acoustic comfort
- This product is not for sale in the state of Arkansas
- Designed for use on light trucks, the Ridge Grappler is an all-terrain tire that offers drivers a quiet ride and strong on- and off-road traction.
- All-terrain tread
- Black sidewall
- Staggered shoulder lugs give drivers traction on off-road environments
- A Tire You Can Count On
- All-Season Performance
- Built to Last With a 65,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
- Deep sipes retain wet and all-season performance
- Specially engineered to provide performance in wet, dry, and snowy conditions with traction and handling all year long
- ThermaLock wind-resistant and waterproof 5000mm coating offers a maximum degree of durability and protection
- 140 grams ThermaTech Insulation for superior warmth and comfort
- Keeps you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35° depending on your level of activity
- Zippered Hand Warmer Style Pockets; Interior pocket with closure for added convenience and security
- Adjustable Cuffs; Relaxed Fit; Machine Washable
- Treadlife: N/A
- Season: All Season
- Performance: Mud Terrain
- Car Type: Light Truck
- Load Range E, 10-Ply Rated, 10-PR
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- Roadside Assistance
- The dual V-shape enables enhanced grip and braking, as a result giving you more confidence at the wheel
- Thanks to the 3D block the tire will not prematurely wear
- The four grooves plus two semi-grooves ensure effective drainage of snow, slush, and water for superior performance on slippery roads
- Street Sport Truck All Season Tire
- Industry Leading Total Coverage Warranty
- Treadwear Warranty: 40,000 Miles
- Road Hazard Warranty: 2/32" or 1 Year
- Roadside Assistance: 36 Months Free Tow & Tire Change
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- Winter Tire for Cars, SUVs, and Minivans
- Winter Compound Technology - A compound that stays flexible below 45 degrees F, but is still durable to provide many winter seasons of use
- Aggressive Tread Design - A modern, directional tread design grabs snow for improved acceleration and braking, and evacuates water to resist hydroplaning
- Patented "Snow-Groove" Design Technology - Snow Groove II design locks snow into the tread, capitalizing on the higher traction characteristics of "snow on snow" grip
- Core Gard Technology: Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Split & Bruise Resistant Sidewall Rubber, Derived From Goodrich'S Race Proven Baja T/Akr2 Tire. Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber: Increased Rubber Thickness, Extending Down The Sidewall To Protect More Of The Critical Sidewall Failure Zone. Advanced Deflection Design: Computer Predicted Object Path Design Deflects Protruding Objects From Snagging & Splitting The Sidewall
- Specially Formulated Tread Rubber: Optimally Blended To Reduce Chip And Tear For Superior Gravel Road Endurance. Advanced Tire Footprint Shape: Results In More Evenly Distributed Stress, For Longer More Uniform Wear. Interlocking Tread Design: Provide Increased Tread Block Stability, For More Even Wear Over The Long Haul Stone Ejectors: Rejects Stone Retention & Provides Extra Tread Cleanout Protection Against Stone Drilling
- Upper Sidewall Traction Bars: Protruding Sidewall Rubber Blocks That Provide Increased Mud, Snow & Rock Traction, Especially In Aired-Down Driving Situations. Mud-Phobic Bars: Raised Bars In The Shoulder Tread Area That Helps To Release Compacted Mud For Enhanced Traction In Muddy And Soft Soil Conditions
- Serrated Shoulder Design: Staggered Shoulder Blocks That Provide Greater Maneuverability In Soft Soil And Deep Snow Conditions. Locking 3-D Sips: 3-D Active Snipe Technology, That Provides More Biting Edges For Significantly Increased Snow Traction. 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (Rma) Severe Snow Traction Requirements
The article ends here, detailing the best winter tires for dodge durango. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.
Last update on 2023-03-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API